the thread about nothing...

Met this Ethiopian chick at a function this weekend, beauty on another level like :wow:
Wanted to leave and go make children with her immediately :evil: :lol:

Man I really want to quit my job right now....

Hate being here

Hate the people

Every morning I wake up I loathe coming to work

Not passionate about my job at all don't even know how I got in this industy

YET

It's hard to turn down $1,400 every 15th and 30th... 

Stay for the money, or do what makes me happy? 
happiness don't pay the bills, b.

Last edited:
Just took a test and not really sure how I did, it was really tough. Hopefully I can pull out with a C on it. But who knows
Nervous about meeting my girls parents tonight too.

The loss of scholarships and the bowl ban hurt but that $60 mill isn't going to hurt Penn State.

there was a water main break last night - flooded a whole neighborhood. no water pressure at all when i tried to take a shower this morning.. felt like i was bathing at a hotel..

I have given up on winning the box. Hell, I have given up on posting on the page to win the box. Whoever that was that won should post one night at some random hour that the next page is the winning page. That's what I'd do. See avy.

Hate being here
Hate the people

YET

I feel you fam, I'm in a similar situation. I just graduated and took a job that I didn't apply for a week before I graduated in an industry I have no interest in and in a place I don't want to be. I'm making less than that and living at home, but I have student loans to pay. In all honesty, those are the only things keeping me here. My advice is to start applying for jobs that interest you while staying at your current job. If you don't have any major debt and can afford a pay cut in order to do something that makes you happy, I'd do it.

I need a new job asap. This place is making me miserable.
looks like you and bishop are in the same boat. its easier to interview for a job knowing you have a job to fall back on regardless.
Just took a test and not really sure how I did, it was really tough. Hopefully I can pull out with a C on it. But who knows
Nervous about meeting my girls parents tonight too.
damn, the girl parents must really be on the mind. after the curve, pretty sure you got an A bro.

breakfast is pretty great. Alright brosefs if I die on the plane ride back you all can have my reps. Hopefully I have a safe trip back. I always get nervous flying, especially across water.
sick.gif
Bro I'm the same way I hate flying, especially over water cause I cant swim. It buts the fear in my heart.

Speaking of jobs, I just got my offer letter from my new firm. I start Monday.

Hate being here
Hate the people

YET

I often wonder that....what is worse: Having a job you hate? or Not having a job at all?

looks like you and bishop are in the same boat. its easier to interview for a job knowing you have a job to fall back on regardless.

damn, the girl parents must really be on the mind. after the curve, pretty sure you got an A bro.
Ive been stalking recruiters and nothing. I have an appointment to meet with another recruiter tomorrow. I hope he can find me something. This is getting extremely frustrating.

Pabs can u post pics of the box about nothing u won again?

rayray3thousand wrote:
Elpablo21 wrote:
So.....................

I got the box about nothing (after it was sitting in my complex office for three days 
embarassed.gif
)

izp3bq.jpg

pimp.gif

2m4q7gx.jpg

35co8jd.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

29m2iqs.jpg

2hq9p9x.jpg

Warren & Galloway
eek.gif
pimp.gif

5nvzux.jpg

I had the Death of Superman as of kid and lost it
30t6p3b.gif
So dope.

14ipgmg.jpg

2daltus.jpg

34g50ur.jpg

sfh5c8.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Outlaw has some boats

2i88wtd.jpg

5juz60.jpg

Alot of cool stuff bro, seriously thanks for all this stuff Ray. Def wasnt expecting all of this, it's appreciated. hat

Page 1000 is the next milestone for my box of nothing to be sent off so let's get there fast guise.
glad you like it... hope the jacket/shirts fit... and I really hope those shoes don't 
laugh.gif

can't wait to see the madness on page 998 - 1002 
pimp.gif

Elpablo21 wrote:
Forgot to post the jacket

Luckily Summer has finally arrived in Seattle
laugh.gif

2uokolj.jpg

and I really hope those shoes don't 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also, due to some special circumstances a new winner for the box about nothing will be choosen later by me today. I'll be picking from the same ppl who posted on 600/601. :D

Does anyone know how to switch to HTML when using the rich text editor? I've been having to go into my account setting and switch back to BBCode editor when I need to paste large HTML codes :smh:

rayray3thousand wrote:
Elpablo21 wrote:
So.....................

I got the box about nothing (after it was sitting in my complex office for three days 
embarassed.gif
)

izp3bq.jpg

pimp.gif

2m4q7gx.jpg

35co8jd.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

29m2iqs.jpg

2hq9p9x.jpg

Warren & Galloway
eek.gif
pimp.gif

5nvzux.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
So dope.

14ipgmg.jpg

2daltus.jpg

34g50ur.jpg

sfh5c8.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Outlaw has some boats

2i88wtd.jpg

5juz60.jpg

Alot of cool stuff bro, seriously thanks for all this stuff Ray. Def wasnt expecting all of this, it's appreciated. hat

Page 1000 is the next milestone for my box of nothing to be sent off so let's get there fast guise.
glad you like it... hope the jacket/shirts fit... and I really hope those shoes don't 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Elpablo21 wrote:

laugh.gif

2uokolj.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also, due to some special circumstances a new winner for the box about nothing will be choosen later by me today. I'll be picking from the same ppl who posted on 600/601.
happy.gif

Does anyone know how to switch to HTML when using the rich text editor? I've been having to go into my account setting and switch back to BBCode editor when I need to paste large HTML codes
mean.gif
click the Source button - switches over to HTML editor

What is your job?
I work for a Third party logistics company, basically a freight broker.. work 55 hours a week Monday-Friday alone.

Im a carrier rep making call after call after call trying to develop carriers, while also trying to sell loads.

I get paid DECENT *** money straight out of college, $40,000 a year plus commission and this being my second job out of college (1st was Niketown Chicago)

I just have no interest to be here but I need to man the F up and realize I have to pay these student loans.

Im just unhappy here in Chicago, and being unhappy has just affected me on all fronts and I realize that. My job isnt THAT bad just dont **** with this kind of gig point blank, but I can come and bump music however loud I like, wear whatever, drink beer at work on Fridays starting at 3pm, and oh BE ON NT while at work hahahaha.

But I cant afford to not have a job. I just need to get motivated to leave this city, and if I juice this gig for as much money as I  can get to save then I can make the move I want too. I just work with a bunch of pompous spoiled self-deserving mogs and I'm the opposite I worked hard to get to this point, half them were handed it based on "who you know" just not my environment...

plus it doesnt help I LOVED my job at Niketown and was passionate about it

I believe some members are repping themselves with backup screennames...

nerd.gif
When I heard that screen names could be made and immediately used I figured this would happen.
its going to be a while before the mods and admin gets a handle on the NT since they probably still working out the transition and legal aspects. people with less than 10 posts are posting in the buy/sell forums

I'm kinda glad NT switched over to this new site since the old one had just got banned at work lol. :pimp:

rayray3thousand wrote:
Elpablo21 wrote:
So.....................

embarassed.gif
)

izp3bq.jpg

pimp.gif

2m4q7gx.jpg

35co8jd.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

29m2iqs.jpg

2hq9p9x.jpg

Warren & Galloway
eek.gif
pimp.gif

5nvzux.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
So dope.

14ipgmg.jpg

2daltus.jpg

34g50ur.jpg

sfh5c8.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Outlaw has some boats

2i88wtd.jpg

5juz60.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Elpablo21 wrote:

laugh.gif

2uokolj.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also, due to some special circumstances a new winner for the box about nothing will be choosen later by me today. I'll be picking from the same ppl who posted on 600/601.
happy.gif

Does anyone know how to switch to HTML when using the rich text editor? I've been having to go into my account setting and switch back to BBCode editor when I need to paste large HTML codes
mean.gif
click the Source button - switches over to HTML editor
Sweet.

Thanks
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom