the thread about nothing...

anyone from south sac?

first thunderstorms and now raining, DURING SUMMER? the weather is pretty bizarre.

All emoticons works on my iPad (safari) but not on my laptop ...hmmmm..

I think i said that twice already lol

breakfast is pretty great. Alright brosefs if I die on the plane ride back you all can have my reps. Hopefully I have a safe trip back. I always get nervous flying, especially across water. :x

breakfast is pretty great. Alright brosefs if I die on the plane ride back you all can have my reps. Hopefully I have a safe trip back. I always get nervous flying, especially across water.
sick.gif
better chance to survive in my opinion. would you rather crash to the ground or water?

Damnnnnnn Penn St football might as well be abolished for the next 10 yrs they got the hammer thrown down on em....hope those victims get some of that money....they probably will from the lawsuits

Damnnnnnn Penn St football might as well be abolished for the next 10 yrs they got the hammer thrown down on em....hope those victims get some of that money....they probably will from the lawsuits
I think NCAA went rather light, compared to SMU, is because it had little affect on the games itself. Wonder if the NCAA will allow the athletes to walk.

I think NCAA went rather light, compared to SMU, is because it had little affect on the games itself. Wonder if the NCAA will allow the athletes to walk.

Yeah, they are giving them free transfer ability...and I think the money is going to child advocacy groups which is great. But here in PA thats gonna devastate the entire state college regions economy too...it depends on psu football. And I have a feeling penn st people are gonna be more outraged at taking away all of paternos legacy. Not that it matters, but they basically got the equivalent of life with a chance at parole instead of the complete death penalty, that's what they get for trying to hide it though.

Man I really want to quit my job right now....

Hate being here

Hate the people

Every morning I wake up I loathe coming to work

Not passionate about my job at all don't even know how I got in this industy

YET

It's hard to turn down $1,400 every 15th and 30th... 

Stay for the money, or do what makes me happy? 

Hate being here

Hate the people

YET

If you have the means and the ability to sacrifice some of that money I would do what makes you happy. If not, you might have to stick it out but your personal happiness and life should trump that job you hate, in spite of the check imo

Hate being here
Hate the people

YET

RIP to coworkers when u go postal.

Naw J/K. Depends on ur situation. If u dont have any obligations or immediate need to be makin 30,000 a year then I say take a pay cut and do what makes you happy,

Hate being here

Hate the people

YET

What is your job?

Yeah, they are giving them free transfer ability...and I think the money is going to child advocacy groups which is great. But here in PA thats gonna devastate the entire state college regions economy too...it depends on psu football. And I have a feeling penn st people are gonna be more outraged at taking away all of paternos legacy. Not that it matters, but they basically got the equivalent of life with a chance at parole instead of the complete death penalty, that's what they get for trying to hide it though.
i agree with most of the punishment, but vacating the wins was unnecessary. there was no competitive advantage with what he did. unless sandusky threatened opponents' ball boys for schemes..

Back
Top Bottom