the thread about nothing...

:lol:

Man I really want to quit my job right now....

Hate being here
Hate the people
Every morning I wake up I loathe coming to work
Not passionate about my job at all don't even know how I got in this industy

YET

It's hard to turn down $1,400 every 15th and 30th... 

Stay for the money, or do what makes me happy? 

I feel you fam, I'm in a similar situation. I just graduated and took a job that I didn't apply for a week before I graduated in an industry I have no interest in and in a place I don't want to be. I'm making less than that and living at home, but I have student loans to pay. In all honesty, those are the only things keeping me here. My advice is to start applying for jobs that interest you while staying at your current job. If you don't have any major debt and can afford a pay cut in order to do something that makes you happy, I'd do it.

Join the club. I took the job that I'm at now to get experience. When the time comes, I'm leaving.

Pabs can u post pics of the box about nothing u won again?
rayray3thousand wrote:
Elpablo21 wrote:
So.....................

I got the box about nothing (after it was sitting in my complex office for three days 
embarassed.gif
)

izp3bq.jpg

pimp.gif

2m4q7gx.jpg

35co8jd.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

29m2iqs.jpg

2hq9p9x.jpg

Warren & Galloway
eek.gif
pimp.gif

5nvzux.jpg

I had the Death of Superman as of kid and lost it
30t6p3b.gif
So dope.

14ipgmg.jpg

2daltus.jpg

34g50ur.jpg

sfh5c8.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Outlaw has some boats

2i88wtd.jpg

5juz60.jpg

Alot of cool stuff bro, seriously thanks for all this stuff Ray. Def wasnt expecting all of this, it's appreciated. hat

Page 1000 is the next milestone for my box of nothing to be sent off so let's get there fast guise.
glad you like it... hope the jacket/shirts fit... and I really hope those shoes don't 
laugh.gif

can't wait to see the madness on page 998 - 1002 
pimp.gif

Elpablo21 wrote:
Forgot to post the jacket

Luckily Summer has finally arrived in Seattle
laugh.gif

2uokolj.jpg

and I really hope those shoes don't 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also, due to some special circumstances a new winner for the box about nothing will be choosen later by me today. I'll be picking from the same ppl who posted on 600/601.
happy.gif

so there is a god

so there is a god

rayray3thousand wrote:
Elpablo21 wrote:
So.....................

I got the box about nothing (after it was sitting in my complex office for three days 
embarassed.gif
)

izp3bq.jpg

pimp.gif

2m4q7gx.jpg

35co8jd.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

29m2iqs.jpg

2hq9p9x.jpg

Warren & Galloway
eek.gif
pimp.gif

5nvzux.jpg

I had the Death of Superman as of kid and lost it
30t6p3b.gif
So dope.

14ipgmg.jpg

2daltus.jpg

34g50ur.jpg

sfh5c8.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Outlaw has some boats

2i88wtd.jpg

5juz60.jpg

Alot of cool stuff bro, seriously thanks for all this stuff Ray. Def wasnt expecting all of this, it's appreciated. hat

Page 1000 is the next milestone for my box of nothing to be sent off so let's get there fast guise.
glad you like it... hope the jacket/shirts fit... and I really hope those shoes don't 
laugh.gif

can't wait to see the madness on page 998 - 1002 
pimp.gif

Elpablo21 wrote:
Forgot to post the jacket

Luckily Summer has finally arrived in Seattle
laugh.gif

2uokolj.jpg

and I really hope those shoes don't 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Also, due to some special circumstances a new winner for the box about nothing will be choosen later by me today. I'll be picking from the same ppl who posted on 600/601. :D
Does anyone know how to switch to HTML when using the rich text editor? I've been having to go into my account setting and switch back to BBCode editor when I need to paste large HTML codes :smh:

:nerd:

excited to watch from the sidelines!

whoever wins box #2, please please please continue the tradition... would be awesome to see us get to box #10

how come you can't self-tickle but you can smell your own farts?

imagine a world where the two were switched... where tickling yourself would cause you to smell farts.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who cant see or use any of the smiley faces? They worked the first day of the change and then after that its been nothing but empty boxes

Safari NT is unbearably annoying/slow on my iphone.

Tapatalk is the subsititute for now but Safari has tabs.

Inflation is wild...I remember when a pack of candy at the store was like 33 cents....and then two for a dollar and now it is one for a dollar. The price has gone up over the years and the size has decreased. Gotta love it.

Back
Top Bottom