the thread about nothing...

Ok so....I another winner has been picked for the box about nothing...

and it's....
Not you
Or you...
Or youuuuu.....

Go DEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Yep, I used the same joke again...sue me
Congratulations to 6 rings MJ. PM will be sent, If you're not ready to pass the torch on, nothing is wrong with that just let me know. Hopefully you accept and congrats once again for the nothings I will have prepared for you

Wish I could hook everybody up
ohwell.gif
but good luck to the next winner.
Spoilers inside spoilers? Mind=blown.

Odog as soon as he realizes that 6 rings won.

give_up.gif

Last edited:

and it's....
Not you
Or you...
Or youuuuu.....

Go DEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Congratulations to 6 rings MJ. PM will be sent, If you're not ready to pass the torch on, nothing is wrong with that just let me know. Hopefully you accept and congrats once again for the nothings I will have prepared for you

ohwell.gif
and to answer your earlier post, that is my favorite new function

I recently started watching Breaking Bad, and I am hooked. My roommate always watched it in the living room, but I never really paid attention to it.

When I first heard the song Negra y Azul, I couldn't help but get all giddy (I'm Mexican). I started telling people about the song, and I kept getting :stoneface: for being so late on the show.

I try to avoid the Breaking Bad Thread for fear of spoilers. I can't wait until I am completely caught up. :smokin

and it's....
Not you
Or you...
Or youuuuu.....

Go DEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ohwell.gif

give_up.gif
man eefff this contest

Yeah, avoid that thread like the plague.

What's your fav. moment so far?

GoT related:
When characters swear to "the old gods and the new." What do they mean? What old or new gods are they talking about?

Also tothe  people who have read the books, is the show an accurate portrayal of the books?

give_up.gif

dude... you got me rolling with that gif :rofl:

is Odog going to be the Lebron of the 'box about nothings'? I mean, his game is so strong, yet took a lot of time and criticism to finally win one...

Just watched click for the first time in awhile.

Damn such a good movie. Got me reflecting on life and where I give most of my time to and whether or not that place is a good thing. |I

I recently started watching Breaking Bad, and I am hooked. My roommate always watched it in the living room, but I never really paid attention to it.

When I first heard the song Negra y Azul, I couldn't help but get all giddy (I'm Mexican). I started telling people about the song, and I kept getting :stoneface: for being so late on the show.

I try to avoid the Breaking Bad Thread for fear of spoilers. I can't wait until I am completely caught up. :smokin

Good song, I remember being at the lake with my boys on Mexican Skip Day jamming to Los Cuates De Sinaloa, thanks for posting it, It brought back good memories. :pimp:

Last edited:
My cousin just hooked it up with that netflix. yyyeeeeee bbboooiii! Any good movies to watch?
lemme ttell u bout my netflix scam.

i would sign up for a free trial then end it after a month so i wouldnt be charged.

ive been doing this for a long long time and still havent been caught. but ive slipped up a couple times and forgot to cancel so they charge me, and the good thing about this is u can sign up for the blu rays for free.

Just watched episode 4 of season 2 of GoT.
That black guy just had to let the white chick in.
laugh.gif

That white chick is so lame.
Almost every threat she says, I'm like
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Back
Top Bottom