the thread about nothing...

These 12 year olds on CoD Ghosts 
mean.gif

Been called a fat yankee, n-word, ... and I'm neither American or black.

Once I learned Xbox etiquette, I played with the volume off unless I was with a group I knew personally. 
A few minutes ago I told some guy in Search And Rescue there was a guy around the corner and he yelled at me saying a yank like me couldn't tell him what to do 
laugh.gif

The hate for Americans is real in these European lobbies.

Last edited:

Once I learned Xbox etiquette, I played with the volume off unless I was with a group I knew personally. 
A few minutes ago I told some guy in Search And Rescue there was a guy around the corner and he yelled at me saying a yank like me couldn't tell him what to do 
laugh.gif

The hate for Americans is real in these European lobbies.
It's just a testament of how online anonymity makes people bold and ignorant. Trolling or not, it's just a horrible thing to do.

These 12 year olds on CoD Ghosts :smh:
Been called a fat yankee, n-word, ... and I'm neither American or black.
I was trolling hard yesterday with the little kids. Kept asking what they were going to do for the night, proceeded to tell them the Dominos Pizza specials going on. :lol:

bayyrd bayyrd I'm right there with you though, need to finish these FLVS classes on this break.

marco23 marco23 KUN_45, made it when I was 13... :smh:

Search and rescue :x

All about search and destroy.

I love Canadian lobbies, dudes are legit the nicest people on Live :lol: ran like 10 games straight with a party of Canadian dudes. All "good game" and class set up tips the whole time. Dudes ain't eem rage.

I like to go all army commando and say stuff like "Bravo company move on the right flank, grenades, and 9 bangs through the west corridor. Fall back and let Alpha platoon move in and secure the position." They'll eventually just get annoyed and tell me to **** with their squeaky voices. I remember being a sqeaker. :smh:

That's why I don't buy any cod games anymore because all it is is youngins yelling and then the older doodz yelling at the youngins :lol:

I'm a speaker. My voice will be heard, dammit. I bought beaches for a reason.

I only got it cuz I paid $30 for it. Probably taking it back next week, its yet another super easy COD game.

Last edited:
Playing anything besides TDM
sick.gif

ESPECIALLY SnD I have no time for the tryhard fest that comes with playing that playlist. I havent touched my Ghosts in a while though.

I dont even play GTA anymore I dont like the online.

I like to go all army commando and say stuff like "Bravo company move on the right flank, grenades, and 9 bangs through the west corridor. Fall back and let Alpha platoon move in and secure the position." They'll eventually just get annoyed and tell me to **** with their squeaky voices. I remember being a sqeaker.
mean.gif
Heard some guy do this on BF3 once 
roll.gif

The entire game too.

sick.gif

ESPECIALLY SnD I have no time for the tryhard fest that comes with playing that playlist. I havent touched my Ghosts in a while though.

SnR/SnD >>>>>>

I can't go positive in any other playlist 
laugh.gif

Seems like you die a lot faster in this game than in Black Ops 1 and 2 so my piss poor reaction time isn't helping.

sick.gif

SnR/SnD >>>>>>

I can't go positive in any other playlist 
laugh.gif

Seems like you die a lot faster in this game than in Black Ops 1 and 2 so my piss poor reaction time isn't helping.
Like you're supposed to. Black Ops was hitmarker central. 

This is one of those days where I just want to play Halo. Hopefully 3 being free on the marketplace makes people play again. The only person who still does on my list is Boo On Live. Hes on like everyday doing what I do not know.

I don't eem tryhard. Just pick the vector with foregrip and the muzzle that increases range. You basically get stalker automatically just by picking the gun.

Throw in marathon and dead silence, strong arm for my C4.

Okay maybe I do tryhard a little bit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom