the thread about nothing...

That's why I'm still rocking with the ps1 and GameCube :nthat:

I suck at life, happen to me again, saw a girl on the train, she looks at me I look at her she was waiting for me to approach but didn't :smh: , this happen after the yeezy concert

PS3 > But this game is amazing! The outfit choices are really good, and I like driving around in the Blista hatch. :smokin Have yet to meet Trevor, favorite part so far is driving through the dealership.

PS3 > But this game is amazing! The outfit choices are really good, and I like driving around in the Blista hatch.
smokin.gif
Have yet to meet Trevor, favorite part so far is driving through the dealership.
trevor is the GOAT character.

I be gang banging on the purple guys while rolling in my bugatti or rolls royce all day.

PS3 > But this game is amazing! The outfit choices are really good, and I like driving around in the Blista hatch. :smokin Have yet to meet Trevor, favorite part so far is driving through the dealership.
The online clothes are even better, bucket hats and NT tees :nthat:

I have so much work to do...yesterday i literally stared at my screen and did nothing....

I be gang banging on the purple guys while rolling in my bugatti or rolls royce all day.

Guys stop tempting me to play, I'm going to get addicted. I need to let my brother play his game, then I'll be back on. Is there a PS3 NT clan?

Guys stop tempting me to play, I'm going to get addicted. I need to let my brother play his game, then I'll be back on. Is there a PS3 NT clan?
Yea, on the first page on the gta thread there is the link to the ps3 crew

Back
Top Bottom