the thread about nothing...

Staring at the ceiling,
Turned on to my side,
Now I'm taking a selfie on snapchat

-haiku by rck3sactown formerly known as rck2sactown

Got 3 tests in the morning,
Should be studying not watching the office on my mobile cellular wireless smartphone device,
Gotta be 'assistant to the regional manager' someday.

-haiku by rck3sactown formerly known as rck2sactown

Last edited:
As a kid we were taught haiku's had to be a 5-7-5 structure

but i just googled it and apparently that is old fashion and as long as its short and juxtaposes 2 ideas it can be considered a haiku. Apparently a haiku should be able to be expressed in one breath. Since Japanese syllables are not really = to English ones haiku's in Japanese tend to be shorter then their 5-7-5 English counterparts. So In English, that usually means the poem will be 10 to 14 syllables long.

I was gonna call rck out....but now i am more informed on the topic......and that's one to grow on

1385081824_right-marshmallow.png

Sorta want :nerd:

What exactly is this :nerd:

Need :nerd:

Nyquil doesn't really help me fall asleep fast. :\
I know what will :evil:

Struggle day TAN

Went to MNF in the freezing cold to see my team get embarrassed on primetime for the third time this year

Ended up getting home at 1am

I'm a zombie today

Struggle day TAN

Went to MNF in the freezing cold to see my team get embarrassed on primetime for the third time this year

Ended up getting home at 1am

I'm a zombie today

:smh:

I just picked my name out of the hat for work secret Santa and I'm not going to tell anyone. WHOOP WHOOP SWAG

love when this happens...we have like 10000 work events coming up...$10 for our thanksgiving lunch....then all the finance community has a thanksgiving lunch the next week then xmas decorate your door....ugly sweater day....xmas parties....i want to take off the whole month of december

Seriously, and then it turns into a passive aggressive religious debate over territory for decorations. I want no parts of that nonsense.

What's good TAN? whudditlooklike?
Doing this early morning trap / scheme
nerd.gif
Please be safe
1st post since 09'. Uhh hate all this snow in ny
Welcome back. You did a bid? 
nerd.gif

finally got another gig.... which allows me to be on the web
been a minute TAN, but i been lurkin
nthat.gif
nerd.gif
Welcome back homie. We need new faces in here.

What's good TAN? whudditlooklike?
Got some cinnamon rolls in the oven
nthat.gif

Got extra if you guys wanna come over
happy.gif
That sounds so good with a cup of coffee. I had oatmeal.

I'm not participating in any holiday events at work. I'm not in the mood this year. So unlike me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

1st post since 09'. Uhh hate all this snow in ny
Welcome back. You did a bid?

Nah no bids my man. Im just getting back in to the love of nikes and thought i might as well start messing around on nt again lol

I have two choices for my charity work paint an auditorium, or stand outside and ring the salvation army bell and ask for donations. No idea what to pick

My number one fear was getting the dude that I dont like here for SS. I cant deal with that, cause I wouldnt want to give anything of value to dude.

Back
Top Bottom