the thread about nothing...

I picked my worst enemy at work for secret Santa, but I'm still going to get her something thoughtful.
I read that in a Lauren Conrad voice 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Was it Audrina or Heidi ?
I have no clue who they are. I just know EBW's avy is LC 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just got out of our staff meeting we have
- thansgiving party $5 or bring a dish...not cooking
- Toys for tots donation
- Food bank donation
- A tree going up in the lobby to be decorated with new gloves hats and scarves for donations
- Xmas party - $10 for all

That doesnt even count the Big parties for all the finance people. But lets be real...i can't even afford gifts for my whole family...this is ridiculous.

I'm all...um im not going to the xmas party il just bring my lunch that day...and people are all :x :smh: :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

- Toys for tots donation
- Food bank donation
- A tree going up in the lobby to be decorated with new gloves hats and scarves for donations

That doesnt even count the Big parties for all the finance people. But lets be real...i can't even afford gifts for my whole family...this is ridiculous.

I'm all...um im not going to the xmas party il just bring my lunch that day...and people are all
sick.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Tell them you celebrate festivus and not to infringe on your rights.

I don't celebrate the holiday and I find it hilarious when people get their panties twisted because of it.

I deleted the email for the Christmas party the day that I got it. I'm not going. Didnt participate in the Thanksgiving stuff either.

My pack pack strap ripped so I need a new pack pack :frown: good thing I have this though :nthat:
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/669004/width/400/height/600[/quote]

denzelmyman.gif

[quote="JJ Watt, post: 19195218"][quote="beh235, post: 19195199"]What's good TAN? whudditlooklike?
[/quote]

Doing this early morning trap / scheme 8o[/quote]

reported to the feds.

[quote="Jking0821, post: 19195358"][IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/669384/width/350/height/700

dope packaging

buy me one :nerd:

I picked my worst enemy at work for secret Santa, but I'm still going to get her something thoughtful.

she wants the d

...elicious holiday cookies.

I'm craving Turkey and might have my own Thanksgiving day today since I won't be able to on Thursday. :smh:

mail me a turkey leg :nerd:

I was thinking about just getting one of those cheap 6.99 roasted turkey breasts in the meat dept at the grocery store. :nerd:

holiday parties are appreciated

food, drinks, and half days :pimp: we are going bowling this year with an open bar. i hate bowling but if i am intoxicated enough, balls will be thrown with no dambs

you guys need to stop being so cool and join the festivities

Last edited:
planned all the end of my semester to not struggle with projects / Studying.

not following it as of right now :x :smh: :smh:

- Toys for tots donation
- Food bank donation

I'm all...um im not going to the xmas party il just bring my lunch that day...and people are all :x :smh: :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

I agree that's all excessive.

But PLEASE do the toys for tots one.

On my old project we used to do the adopt a family...the kid last year asked for anything ******** (washington football team)....i went HAM lol. RG3 figurine One of the Russel kids uniforms with helmet (had one as a kid wore it all the time :lol:) gloves and a little ******** (washington football team) football.

So toys for tots will prob be the only one i do even though its not as personal as last time.

sidebar: that stuff is depressing last year the mom asked for house hold items....we ended up getting a bunch and giving her a $200 gift card to a grocery store. But they are so appreciative when you drop stuff off....def worth it

Last edited:
Anyone have a reputable website where you can buy prescription drugs online? I'm looking for fluoxetine. Its nothing suspicious, just that the doctor is out of town so the person wont be able to get a refill for like a week now.

Back
Top Bottom