the thread about nothing...

Am i the only one that despises them beanies with the ball on top ? 
I own one of those
frown.gif

Why do you despise me
i don't know it's just something about them that bothers me 
laugh.gif

@mmg 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I deleted the email for the Christmas party the day that I got it. I'm not going. Didnt participate in the Thanksgiving stuff either.
mean.gif

How is it even possible to dislike christmas that much?

Had my condition tested at the hospital today. My lungs are improving pretty well. The remaining tissue is absorbing more oxygen to account for the 20% lung capacity loss. My legs aren't worth anything yet though. I cycled over 10 miles a day and now I got acidosis after 6 minutes on the bicycle test.

Last edited:
TAN fam, I have a research paper due tomorrow. Forgot about it until today. Will be doing it tonight. :pimp:

Just got told i have to travel for work to Pasadena California.....any west coast Tan bros?

I have to go to the jet propulsion lab.....i already googled the closest gym...think im going to hit up the equinox since i hear good things in the stay fit thread.

Struggle day TAN

Went to MNF in the freezing cold to see my team get embarrassed on primetime for the third time this year

Ended up getting home at 1am

I'm a zombie today

:smh:

I just picked my name out of the hat for work secret Santa and I'm not going to tell anyone. WHOOP WHOOP SWAG

love when this happens...we have like 10000 work events coming up...$10 for our thanksgiving lunch....then all the finance community has a thanksgiving lunch the next week then xmas decorate your door....ugly sweater day....xmas parties....i want to take off the whole month of december

I'm hoping someone throws a Christmas party this year.. been trying to find an excuse to buy this

Back
Top Bottom