the thread about nothing...

i always type like that especially in emails.kinda like how you dont put a space after your periods,man.bye.

Last edited:
Dear rck3sactown rck3sactown ,

1229_original.gif

Is this a new trend?

Typing like this.

Just curious.

That's all thanks.

I sorta always have, especially in e-mails.

Find it easier to follow when there is less to focus on in each line.

Does it annoy you, though? Srs.

I have always done this because it spaces out my thoughts and reads how i want it to sound

sorry if offensive...but at least its not center aligned...or all caps....meek mills memphis and now robin thicke

Is this a new trend?

Typing like this.

Just curious.

That's all thanks.

I have always done this because it spaces out my thoughts and reads how i want it to sound

sorry if offensive...but at least its not center aligned...or all caps....meek mills memphis and now robin thicke
I don't have a problem with you doing it. But I have a problem with the new wave of dudes doing it. For example,
look above.

Last edited:
Is this a new trend?

Typing like this.

Just curious.

That's all thanks.

I don't have a problem with you doing it. But I have a problem with the new wave of dudes doing it. For example,
look above.

you referring to me :nerd:

Is this a new trend?

Typing like this.

Just curious.

That's all thanks.

I do the same thing alot..... I also over use "....." :lol:

change it up asap or give up the mambs franc.

i never owned a ps3, been saving up since the ps2. team even numbers

even my word count in this post is even b

This man breath smell like a wet cat, so I offer the dude some gum and he shoved it in his damn pocket the f***
laugh.gif
. Reminds me of when I worked at NTNY, I knew two people where you can smell their breath even if you are facing in the opposite direction of their face. 
Just got out of our staff meeting we have
- thansgiving party $5 or bring a dish...not cooking
- Toys for tots donation
- Food bank donation
- A tree going up in the lobby to be decorated with new gloves hats and scarves for donations
- Xmas party - $10 for all

That doesnt even count the Big parties for all the finance people. But lets be real...i can't even afford gifts for my whole family...this is ridiculous.

I'm all...um im not going to the xmas party il just bring my lunch that day...and people are all
sick.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
That's a lot. I'm not participating in the holiday party at work. We moved and it's too many people, I don't like it.
also remember who put yall on teefury.......
I remember when you posted this initially. I ran across a t shirt that was perfect for you. Not so sure if you'd like it now.

nothing bothers me except them beanies with the ball
Let it go man 
laugh.gif

Hope you find happiness Antidope.
I know why Antidope is the way he is right now......

It gets better brotha
IDK if you are thinking what I think you are thinking.

THINK
I'm honestly like 90% sure we are thinking of the same thing
nerd.gif
We probably are, its not like I have some abnormal problem :lol:

I deleted the email for the Christmas party the day that I got it. I'm not going. Didnt participate in the Thanksgiving stuff either.

You depress me bro...
Not surprising, my life is sad.

I didn't say it to be mean Anti...I consider you a cool dude , it just sucks to hear you depressed
I know man its cool. I didnt think you meant it any other way.

Meek Meals center adjustment is pretty annoying. I don't even bother reading his posts anymore if they're over a few words long.

Back
Top Bottom