the thread about nothing...

Had a close call at an intersection. My light turned green and I looked down for a second to adjust the audio. As I look up and prepare to turn, I see a white suv zoom by, running the red light. Thank God for intervening.
if you had kanye playing this would be the greatest story of all time

Had a close call at an intersection. My light turned green and I looked down for a second to adjust the audio. As I look up and prepare to turn, I see a white suv zoom by, running the red light. Thank God for intervening.
damn son

glad you ight homie

laugh.gif
you should see the rest of the set
I'm interested.

sloth-chin-scratch.gif

Glad you're alright. I have a rule, I hesitate for a few and still look after the light turns green for good measure. People crazy out here man.

6 straight hours of GTA V. :x Swear this game just has me craving more and more, I swore I was gonna pass the controller on to let my brother play. That was at like 10, and it's 1 now. just getting off. :smh:

6 straight hours of GTA V.
sick.gif
Swear this game just has me craving more and more, I swore I was gonna pass the controller on to let my brother play. That was at like 10, and it's 1 now. just getting off.
mean.gif
you wylin. 6 hours 
sick.gif
 i have never played any game that long  

i just noticed this but how can someone have like 4000 posts but only 15 reps 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom