the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
egg farm.

To sum it up I just do not like what I do, feel like I should be doing something more than this. Plus I'm not even where I want to be, I was in Jersey doing it, then maybe it would be tolerable but I'm not. Its just frustrating.
As in the profession in general or just where you happen to work right now?

Idk how viable a career switch is in America. Since education doesn't cost much here a lot of people do it, especially in their late 20s or early/mid 30s.
The job itself. I could change industries since I have a somewhat general degree, and I'm actually thinking about it right now. I would like to stay in it, but if nothings panning out for me then why should I? Somethings gotta give man.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
egg farm.

To sum it up I just do not like what I do, feel like I should be doing something more than this. Plus I'm not even where I want to be, I was in Jersey doing it, then maybe it would be tolerable but I'm not. Its just frustrating.

As in the profession in general or just where you happen to work right now?

Idk how viable a career switch is in America. Since education doesn't cost much here a lot of people do it, especially in their late 20s or early/mid 30s.
The job itself. I could change industries since I have a somewhat general degree, and I'm actually thinking about it right now. I would like to stay in it, but if nothings panning out for me then why should I? Somethings gotta give man.
If you think a change is the right thing to do then you should. Check out some other options and go for whichever option suits you the best.

Whats everyone getting in to tonight on the Biggest party night of the year ?

Me i got a table reserved at HQ in AC with about 8 homies and some females. I need to win some biscuits and get in some Yambs that would be a Win/Win for me.

Last edited:
Whats everyone getting in to tonight on the Biggest party year of the night ?

Me i got a table reserved at HQ in AC with about 8 homies and some females. I need to win some biscuits and get in some Yambs that would be a Win/Win for me.

The highway..

Last edited:
Got a brand new phone lastnight after not havin one for 2 weeks. And cracked the screen this morning anf now only half my screen works. So much for this bigger screen

IM ASKING YOU FOR THE ANSWERS... IT'S A QUESTION!!!!
Got a little tense for a sec when sway said, "we can turn these mfing mikes off" LOL At least he answered the question of why he doesn't invest in self. He lost money on his clothing line the last time around. So he embraces the new slave attitude and will continue to sign contracts with established brands...

Last edited:
IM ASKING YOU FOR THE ANSWERS... IT'S A QUESTION!!!!
Got a little tense for a sec when sway said, "we can turn these mfing mikes off" LOL At least he answered the question of why he doesn't invest in self. He lost money on his clothing line the last time around. So he embraces the new slave attitude and will continue to sign contracts with established brands...

Yea I understood...the fashion industry is very hard to break into by yourself...no matter if youre rich or not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom