the thread about nothing...

I slept on the TAN... I mostly check out the photography thread and a couple others.

With that being said, I am looking forward to frequenting this thread.

Please check out my Tumblr where I display my pictures... link in sig.

6 straight hours of GTA V. :x Swear this game just has me craving more and more, I swore I was gonna pass the controller on to let my brother play. That was at like 10, and it's 1 now. just getting off. :smh:
you wylin. 6 hours :x  i have never played any game that long  
i just noticed this but how can someone have like 4000 posts but only 15 reps :rofl:
I honestly don't know, I did a few missions here and there for Franklin, Michael, and Trevor. Mostly Trevor. lol This game, is just incredible. Game of the year. :pimp:

6 straight hours of GTA V.
sick.gif
Swear this game just has me craving more and more, I swore I was gonna pass the controller on to let my brother play. That was at like 10, and it's 1 now. just getting off.
mean.gif
you wylin. 6 hours 
sick.gif
 i have never played any game that long  
i just noticed this but how can someone have like 4000 posts but only 15 reps 
roll.gif
I honestly don't know, I did a few missions here and there for Franklin, Michael, and Trevor. Mostly Trevor. lol This game, is just incredible. Game of the year.
pimp.gif
i was addicted once online finally started working well. was playing 2 or 3 hours 
sick.gif
. youre making me want to go play it now 

Just copped a magnum of this for my class' christmas dinner 
pimp.gif

Can't wait

Last edited:
I slept on the TAN... I mostly check out the photography thread and a couple others.

Welcome to the TAN B.

Welcome to TAN sell me your soul

Now this is a costume
I dont get taht costume.

I have to leave this job man I really do. I need to be back in Jersey where I belong.

I dont get taht costume.

I have to leave this job man I really do. I need to be back in Jersey where I belong.

Do whatever it takes to make you happy papi
IDK why I'm still here TBH. I've gotten so complacent and for some reason accepted things being the way they are when I really shouldnt have.
I had to look up complacent 
mean.gif

What's so bad about the job? You're an accountant or something if I recall correctly right?

morning tan

half day today :nthat:

Got to stay off the internet.....all these black friday deals......gonna break my walltet

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: egg farm.

To sum it up I just do not like what I do, feel like I should be doing something more than this. Plus I'm not even where I want to be, I was in Jersey doing it, then maybe it would be tolerable but I'm not. Its just frustrating.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
egg farm.

To sum it up I just do not like what I do, feel like I should be doing something more than this. Plus I'm not even where I want to be, I was in Jersey doing it, then maybe it would be tolerable but I'm not. Its just frustrating.
As in the profession in general or just where you happen to work right now?

Idk how viable a career switch is in America. Since education doesn't cost much here a lot of people do it, especially in their late 20s or early/mid 30s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom