the thread about nothing...

rick ross is 36

He was in the Bay this past weekend. :nerd:

Also to the people posting their age anyone else notice that when you hit 18 time FLIES.

Yea it sure does go by fast! I guess cus when your a kid you had more time on your hands, now that you've grown up you either have work and that takes up most of your time or you have lots of things to do

Everything UP to HS was slow as hell. Everything after so far is going by so fast, already going to be 3rd year in college and I can still remember my senior year in HS. :lol: |I

Yeah I feel you. It is cuz you really see how the real world is and how fast time goes by.
That's true man ^^

What do people do at work, on they're down time, that don't go to sites like NT?? I don't get it.

What do people do at work, on they're down time, that don't go to sites like NT?? I don't get it.

Facebook, twitter, news sites, etc. Right now I'm studying for my final for my accounting class this evening. I'm pretty sure I got a good portion of the material, but I want to be sure and we only get to use 2 index cards.

I think every male reaches a point where we grow cynical of that feeling of mushy love.
Too much rejection when you're young and can't cope, effs everything up.
I used to write girls love letters, and poems. Now my approach is basically "Are you gonna suck it or not".

Women don't want a nice guy, and that is perfectly understandable.
No mo, but "nice guys" are not sexy. Women think they're weak.
Women want a man that is better than them.
They want a cool, uncompromising man. Trust me, I know.
While she's texting you saying," I wish I could meet a guy just like you!", she's
getting raw dogged by Tyrone, who will never talk to her after.

I'm not saying what I do is right, but it works for me.

Word, this is very true. Even tho that 'cool man' seems good a first they end up doing the worst to them in the long run and then they always say how come this always happens to them and why can't they find a nice guy. And when they finally do have a nice guy literally following them around, they ignore them or they're just very close friends or just her best friend. And its true Rusty, it may not be right but it's the only *****n way to get to a women you like. SMFH to women these days :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

rick ross is 36

Also to the people posting their age anyone else notice that when you hit 18 time FLIES.

Yea it sure does go by fast! I guess cus when your a kid you had more time on your hands, now that you've grown up you either have work and that takes up most of your time or you have lots of things to do

changed my posts per page to 50, on page 383 now:lol: , we should just have an official post per page number.
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

gonna be 21 next month and don't know which bars or strip club to go to in SF... any help? been to Crazy horse before just want a bigger one to go to

Go the grimey *** $1 ones in North Beach for the :lol:

new 2013 honda accord spy shots...

2013-Honda-Accord-Spy-Shots-Interior-Dash.jpg

2013-Honda-Accord-Spy-Shots-Exterior-Rear-Direct.jpg

2013-Honda-Accord-Spy-Shots-Interior-Radio-Climate-Controls.jpg

2013-Honda-Accord-Spy-Shots-Interior-Dash.jpg

2013-Honda-Accord-Spy-Shots-Interior-Gauges.jpg

2013-Honda-Accord-Spy-Shots-Interior-Manual-Transmission.jpg

2013-Honda-Accord-Spy-Shots-Interior-High-Res-Screen.jpg

2013-Honda-Accord-Spy-Shots-Exterior-Rear-Three-Quarters.jpg

It's like, how do they not expect anyone to notice? With the all over print :lol:

I think every male reaches a point where we grow cynical of that feeling of mushy love.
I used to write girls love letters, and poems. Now my approach is basically "Are you gonna suck it or not".

While she's texting you saying," I wish I could meet a guy just like you!", she's

Word, this is very true. Even tho that 'cool man' seems good a first they end up doing the worst to them in the long run and then they always say how come this always happens to them and why can't they find a nice guy. And when they finally do have a nice guy literally following them around, they ignore them or they're just very close friends or just her best friend. And its true Rusty, it may not be right but it's the only *****n way to get to a women you like. SMFH to women these days :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Preeeeeeeach...I lucked out with the girl I'm with now she's not into that ahole, no damns given type dude. But my roommate used to play the respectful nice guy when we went out to parties and clubs and no yams were acquired...so he switched it up to the brash approach and it was crazy how girls would give him play...

BUT eventually these chicks will have to start a family and will come to realize the "nice guys" were gonna be the ones who gave them a stable life and treated them well, etc...but not at the age I am at least...most of em won't recognize till they hit 30-35 prolly

True words tho; every women that I tried to get at during hs, I always played the nice guy card because I can't help it and it's just who I am. Turns out that no girl wants to go out with a nice guy who can treat them right and respectfully. Well every time I did get at girls they always seemed to see me as their best friend and they'd throw there problems out to me and complained everyday of why there bf does this to them or why is he cheating on them and so then I give them my answer and I guess they like it and they take my advice. After every advice they always told me ' your such a nice guy and you really do know how a lady feels and thinks, I wonder why don't you have a gf?' and I reply with a 'idk' but in my mind I tell myself, you could of been mine, you just wanted to stick with the cool guy who treats you bad

SMFH :smh: :smh:

So true

Lately I've been stepping out on my usual food spots & trying places I've been putting off for awhile. Good to finally hit these spots up :smokin

Time flies when you're older because your putting stuff off
You have bills,work, college etc.
But when you're young time goes slower because you're always waiting for things
Birthday,graduation, etc.

True words tho; every women that I tried to get at during hs, I always played the nice guy card because I can't help it and it's just who I am. Turns out that no girl wants to go out with a nice guy who can treat them right and respectfully. Well every time I did get at girls they always seemed to see me as their best friend and they'd throw there problems out to me and complained everyday of why there bf does this to them or why is he cheating on them and so then I give them my answer and I guess they like it and they take my advice. After every advice they always told me ' your such a nice guy and you really do know how a lady feels and thinks, I wonder why don't you have a gf?' and I reply with a 'idk' but in my mind I tell myself, you could of been mine, you just wanted to stick with the cool guy who treats you bad

Every god damn time.. Then you think back and be like.. "Why didn't I play the douche card first......" :smh:

Last edited:
I'll put it this way, i'm naturally distant and aloof, but i'm a fairly decent dude. At times i don't realize that i'm really not paying a chick as much attention, then she "complains" about it. So because I care about her, i try to become more active and attentive... then they say i'm acting weird :lol: . So, i stopped trying to be more, no problem.

And HS most def is not the spot to play the nice guy. Just let them hormones raging over do their thing.

Last edited:
Sucks when you're the only one with a 9-5 job, and all your homies don't work..

"Wanna hang out?"
"Nah, I'm working..."
"Oh.. Dang....."

:stoneface:

im always waking up soooo early now.. im not getting enough sleep which leaves me feeling like **** later in the day :smh:

Christian Bale is a great guy.

go on youtube and type in 'christian bale rant' ... he did a great deed this past week, but he is no saint lol
Well aware of that incident.

It was unwarranted but the crew member shouldn't have been walking around like that. Bale was on set for over half the day and it's obvious takes his work very seriously. He did the right thing and apologized a week later and is on good terms with that specific crew member.

Other than that he seems like a real humble guy.

The hell you mean he shouldn't have been walking around like that?! That' s crazy. He was wrong. If he wasn't he wouldn't have apologized.

Why do people feel the need to post stupid stuff on FB. not memes etc, but for ex. addresses of drug dealers

A friend of mine ( use the term loosely) just posted a photo on FB. Apparently, she got stopped by a cop for making an "illegal turn" into a gas station. He takes her license and looks at it, and instead of giving her ticket, he gives her a piece of paper with 4-5 addresses on it that appear to belong to drug dealers ( 1st address says heroin seller etc).

Now this chick is a libertarian and pretty much thinks all cops are stupid pigs. So she post it on FB and berates the cop for his stupidity.

Now in my mind, Id be wondering why he just gave me this out of the blue also I probably wouldve just given it back to him or threw it away. Not posted it on FB with my name and location stamps.

man i met this rat today. my dumb *** said i don't have a girl friend and ended up giving her my number. she lives like 2 blocks away from me too. she already sent me mad texts and called me trying to kick it hard. :x straight ignore mode. i don't know why i didn't just say i had a girl friend. :stoneface:

do you have one? if not beat 2 times and tell her you straight

Every god damn time.. Then you think back and be like.. "Why didn't I play the douche card first......" :smh:

*****n true :smh:

wut
u 15 1/2 dawg
--------
how do you guys deal with sweat?
its like water running down my face smfh :x

After I read it and looked at who wrote it, I was like ain't you like 15......you've done a lot of living huh, Rusty

Why do people feel the need to post stupid stuff on FB. not memes etc, but for ex. addresses of drug dealers

A friend of mine ( use the term loosely) just posted a photo on FB. Apparently, she got stopped by a cop for making an "illegal turn" into a gas station. He takes her license and looks at it, and instead of giving her ticket, he gives her a piece of paper with 4-5 addresses on it that appear to belong to drug dealers ( 1st address says heroin seller etc).

Now this chick is a libertarian and pretty much thinks all cops are stupid pigs. So she post it on FB and berates the cop for his stupidity.

Now in my mind, Id be wondering why he just gave me this out of the blue also I probably wouldve just given it back to him or threw it away. Not posted it on FB with my name and location stamps.

Has to be more to the story right? Did the cop say anything while/after giving her the paper? That's crazy. And yeah facebook is ruining some people's lives.

Back
Top Bottom