the thread about nothing...

changed my posts per page to 50, on page 383 now:lol: , we

should just have an official post per page number.
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

gonna be 21 next month and don't know which bars or strip club to go to in SF... any help? been to Crazy horse before just want a bigger one to go to

I stay in the bay hit me mini NT summit for ur bday?

Help please!!! How are you guys posting pics? I always get a error message when I try.

Works for me. Just click the button next to the film in the bar up top in the post editor

Works for me. Just click the button next to the film in the bar up top in the post editor

I'm trying to post pics from photobucket and it's not working. I put the IMG URL, still nothing. I notice it says niketalk.com in the IMG link of the pic you posted. Is the pic linked or saved to your NT account?

I'm trying to post pics from photobucket and it's not working. I put the IMG URL, still nothing. I notice it says niketalk.com in the IMG link of the pic you posted. Is the pic linked or saved to your NT account?

I upload my image directly from my laptop (I love that feature so much) so I guessing NT is hosting them. Try that.

IN OTHER NEWS

The Escapist : The Big Picture : Worlds Within Worlds

I mean I knew about this but daaaaaaaaaaaamn didn't know it reached that far.

I'm mainly into action and thrillers. I have the shield, Hells on Wheels, the wire, and the sopranos at the top of my to-watch list. Which show has the most action or thriller aspects? I'm looking for a show that will hook me asap. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I think every male reaches a point where we grow cynical of that feeling of mushy love.
Too much rejection when you're young and can't cope, effs everything up.
I used to write girls love letters, and poems. Now my approach is basically "Are you gonna suck it or not".

Women don't want a nice guy, and that is perfectly understandable.
No mo, but "nice guys" are not sexy. Women think they're weak.
Women want a man that is better than them.
They want a cool, uncompromising man. Trust me, I know.
While she's texting you saying," I wish I could meet a guy just like you!", she's
getting raw dogged by Tyrone, who will never talk to her after.

I'm not saying what I do is right, but it works for me.

I'm mainly into action and thrillers. I have the shield, Hells on Wheels, the wire, and the sopranos at the top of my to-watch list. Which show has the most action or thriller aspects? I'm looking for a show that will hook me asap. Thanks in advance!

My pops swore by 24 , I heard its a decent show

professor made us watch it in my business ethics class. supposedly he found a way to apply an episode to every lesson.. not gonna lie, show was pretty good.

The Shield. Start watching...now.

Quote: Originally Posted by jbpkickz Quote: Originally Posted by natrix916 Quote: Originally Posted by jbpkickz 21 and angry I was like that at 21 too. Angry no dambs given story of my life bruh define angry
rage everyday , idk bruh I smoke but I gotta be the angriest pothead of all time, these women being out the worst in me

Last edited:

24 will get you hooked quickly but it's not in the same class as the other shows you mentioned...

The shield is a raw drama and I'd say it has the most consistent action out of he ones you mentioned. The Wire has action but it's more of a story and a social commentary in a way if you get what I mean. I haven't watched Sopranos very much (smh @ myself). Hell on Wheels had a solid first season but it got a lil slow at points too.

Have you considered Homeland? IMO that is one of the best action/suspense thrillers I've seen on tv in a minute...that show will grip you with all the twists and have you guessing about the main characters...I'd go with that first, it's only had one season so far and I hated having to wait a week btwn episodes :lol: I dunno if it's on Netflix or not but you can easily find the episodes online

Good Morning Everyone 
nthat.gif

Mountain Lion OS 'officially' out.

Anybody copped the official release or beta? 
nerd.gif

I think every male reaches a point where we grow cynical of that feeling of mushy love.
I used to write girls love letters, and poems. Now my approach is basically "Are you gonna suck it or not".
While she's texting you saying," I wish I could meet a guy just like you!", she's

I hate getting hit with the " your a nice guy" line. It's such a easy let down, and I just give up after that, because it goes no where from there. Truthfully,you just gotta go with the "do you" mentality. I used to try to be that everything guy to chicks and ended up getting hurt. Learned the hard way. If they want you, they want you.

-good day yesterday. Walked the whole national mall looking for my uncle.
-gotta check out d.c. more, really not that bad of a city.
-I love morning commute time. Nothing is more sexy than a women in her business or work out fit, and there where some hot ones.
-its the world aids confrence in d.c. so I was checking out the different quilts made for the people who died from the diesease. It was sad because it made me think of my family members who died from it. I might start a quilt to contibute myself.
-I love where I live, but I miss my hood spots. I can go for a gyro and fry/ w a arizona green tea and a 50 cent icy.

wut
u 15 1/2 dawg
--------
how do you guys deal with sweat?
its like water running down my face smfh :x

kevin hart tries too hard,
nick cannon got lucky wit mariah,
the govt killed fred hampton and framed ricky ross

You can save 27% off your Sprint phone bill by calling in and telling customer service to add your employee discount for Citibank/Citigroup with the root node code of NA_CIT_ZZZ

I used to do that for accounts when I worked there years ago and it still works to this day. It will save you a decent amount of money if you have an iphone on a 450 everything plan or multiple accounts.

Pass it along....

You can save 27% off your Sprint phone bill by calling in and telling customer service to add your employee discount for Citibank/Citigroup with the root node code of NA_CIT_ZZZ
I used to do that for accounts when I worked there years ago and it still works to this day. It will save you a decent amount of money if you have an iphone on a 450 everything plan or multiple accounts.
Pass it along....
And I dont have to actually be working there? Will be attempting. Thanks

Last edited:

Pass it along....
And I dont have to actually be working there?

Yup. I actually tried to save the common man money when I worked there.

Back
Top Bottom