the thread about nothing...

the moment she saw the post she deleted the profiles and went through deleting all her posts as well :lol:

had a bunch of simps too, talkin about "she has been more helpful on niketalk for 2 months than most of the OGs"

the moment she saw the post she deleted the profiles and went through deleting all her posts as well :lol:

had a bunch of simps too, talkin about "she has been more helpful on niketalk for 2 months than most of the OGs"

What happened?!??

Last edited:

What happened?!??

basically someone found out she has a profile on an adult site, if you were a member of the website you could see all her noodz/vids unfortunately I wasn't and I didn't wanna pay. She had a little bio on it, everything matched up basically with what she was saying on here.

when dude posted her screen name for that site in the thread, she got upset and started deleting her posts one by one :lol:

and the profiles were deleted INSTANTLY

I think she wanted to be found :lol: On one of the first pictures she posted she had the hashtag #samisystem in it. Search that tag on Twitter and she was the third person to pop up :lol:

Oh I didn't even think of looking the hashtag up on Twitter...

What happened?!??

basically someone found out she has a profile on an adult site, if you were a member of the website you could see all her noodz/vids unfortunately I wasn't and I didn't wanna pay. She had a little bio on it, everything matched up basically with what she was saying on here.

when dude posted her screen name for that site in the thread, she got upset and started deleting her posts one by one :lol:

Wow.

i wanna teach creative writing in college. i need to find a grad assistant gig or something so i could get my masters for free and TA or something. i wouldn't mind bypassing grad school entirely and teaching outright, though. i'm tired of listening to people.

Last edited:
she-wasn-t-ready-o.gif

:smh:

Time was going by quick at work when I was catching up on that PRgirl thread :smh:

Didn't eem get to finish before it vanished 

now what am I supposed to do at work.
yeah what exactly happened there? i missed it. got to pg 4 and then it disappeared

I think she wanted to be found :lol: On one of the first pictures she posted she had the hashtag #samisystem in it. Search that tag on Twitter and she was the third person to pop up :lol:

:lol:

@Mr Marcus
 The desperation was real.

@DON RAMON
 no clue.. supposedly is who they claimed to be.. but got upset after someone posted her thirsty profile on a bunch of dating sites.

Time was going by quick at work when I was catching up on that PRgirl thread :smh:

Didn't eem get to finish before it vanished 

now what am I supposed to do at work.

It's gone? Wow that was fast....sorta

Just bought my tickets to see Nas in March

He is performing Illmatic with an orchestra

Illmatic 20th Anniversary ^___^

That's dope. Wonder if he's gonna be here....

She def wanted to be found. Wolf in sheep's clothing b.

still hump day.
humpgif.gif

easyaemmastoneyum.gif

Hold on she had a bunch of dating profiles :lol:

on that site there was a album of noodz you coulda paid to watch (like 40, plus some vids apparently according to her), was hoping someone would do it lol

Dammit I missed the last part of her thread. :smh:

After the dating profiles were posted she got button hurt saying people took it too far :lol:

Then started deleting her posts, the end.

Whaaaaaaat? The rabbit hole goes deep son

What happened? I was mentioned in some thread, I'm clicking on it from my email, and I see nothing...

Only a matter of time, I knew the wolves would come out :lol: :lol: :lol:

on that site there was a album of noodz you coulda paid to watch (like 40, plus some vids apparently according to her), was hoping someone would do it lol

Wow :smh:

http://instagram.com/shariatPR that's her IG for those wondering :lol: Girl on the right

:rofl:

What happened?!??

What happened?!??

Wow.

she put up a pic in her bikini with the sami system hashtag, basically the tag of a NTer

:wow: :wow: :wow: i missed all that

& her ig is private now wow smh

Back
Top Bottom