the thread about nothing...

^ is that you ! ? 
eek.gif

:lol:

We just got done giving our presentations in class.

Some group just used a video from gamespot.com to describe the corticep fungi. They also brought up The Last of Us about 10 times. It was so bad I was trying not to laugh.

I think my Gramma comes home today. Bittersweet, kuz it's pretty much the end, n she'll be on hospice. I just hope she makes it to my Grandpa bday next Saturday. I really don't it's hit me just yet, but when it does...man 
frown.gif
tired.gif
. I just been getting drunker n drunker each day. Schedule is pretty much wake up, smoke, get drunk, pass out, do some HW, get drunk, pass out, wake up, smoke, etc. I haven't really talked about it's affecting me to my fam, but have talked about how it's getting to everyone else. I'm seriously scared as ****. This woman took me in when I was 10 n nobody else wanted me. We had our ups n downs, but I'd trade any n everything just to have one of those days back. **** is tough man, kuz I use to think she was invincible, n to see her like this is world-shaking. I've lost so much motivation for life n have just been depressed as ****. I put up a front, but on the inside I'm dying n I know it hasn't even hit me yet; or it has n I haven't noticed it. I don't know what to do or how to feel. It's just a complete cluster**** that just does not go away. It's almost surreal the way it's all gone down. The worst part is I know how fast it can happen kuz I lost 3 aunts in the past 2 years to this ****, n with them they were gone like that. I dunno man, I just feel lost. 
tired.gif

I think my Gramma comes home today. Bittersweet, kuz it's pretty much the end, n she'll be on hospice. I just hope she makes it to my Grandpa bday next Saturday. I really don't it's hit me just yet, but when it does...man :frown: |I . I just been getting drunker n drunker each day. Schedule is pretty much wake up, smoke, get drunk, pass out, do some HW, get drunk, pass out, wake up, smoke, etc. I haven't really talked about it's affecting me to my fam, but have talked about how it's getting to everyone else. I'm seriously scared as ****. This woman took me in when I was 10 n nobody else wanted me. We had our ups n downs, but I'd trade any n everything just to have one of those days back. **** is tough man, kuz I use to think she was invincible, n to see her like this is world-shaking. I've lost so much motivation for life n have just been depressed as ****. I put up a front, but on the inside I'm dying n I know it hasn't even hit me yet; or it has n I haven't noticed it. I don't know what to do or how to feel. It's just a complete cluster**** that just does not go away. It's almost surreal the way it's all gone down. The worst part is I know how fast it can happen kuz I lost 3 aunts in the past 2 years to this ****, n with them they were gone like that. I dunno man, I just feel lost. |I

Stay up man. If it's headed that way, say as much as you can to her. I never got to tell my grandmother goodbye. The last thing I ever said to her was "See you Sunday" :frown:

and be happy if she is still mentally some what coherent. My grandmother got really bad dementia..the last 2 months she didn't know who i was and would cry all the time saying she didn't know where she was or what was happening....it was tough. Cherish what you got left man and let her know how much she means to you

Stay up bruh. |I

At least know that she's lived long enough to see you grow up.

Live well in her honor. :nthat:

Give her a big hug from all of NT.

Serious question. anyone ever bought a memory foam bed from IKEA?
They ***** will break
Or so I've heard :nerd:

I think my Gramma comes home today. Bittersweet, kuz it's pretty much the end, n she'll be on hospice. I just hope she makes it to my Grandpa bday next Saturday. I really don't it's hit me just yet, but when it does...man :frown: |I . I just been getting drunker n drunker each day. Schedule is pretty much wake up, smoke, get drunk, pass out, do some HW, get drunk, pass out, wake up, smoke, etc. I haven't really talked about it's affecting me to my fam, but have talked about how it's getting to everyone else. I'm seriously scared as ****. This woman took me in when I was 10 n nobody else wanted me. We had our ups n downs, but I'd trade any n everything just to have one of those days back. **** is tough man, kuz I use to think she was invincible, n to see her like this is world-shaking. I've lost so much motivation for life n have just been depressed as ****. I put up a front, but on the inside I'm dying n I know it hasn't even hit me yet; or it has n I haven't noticed it. I don't know what to do or how to feel. It's just a complete cluster**** that just does not go away. It's almost surreal the way it's all gone down. The worst part is I know how fast it can happen kuz I lost 3 aunts in the past 2 years to this ****, n with them they were gone like that. I dunno man, I just feel lost. |I
:frown: keep your head up bro

Back
Top Bottom