the thread about nothing...

I follow a few NT members on IG but only if I see NT somewhere on there info. @dw3 I will follow back and yep mine is private also

I only have 70 followers 
laugh.gif

People will follow me, but then I won't follow them, so then they unfollow me. 
Are you one of those people that't thinks they're too good to follow others back?
laugh.gif
No, I just don't want a newsfeed full of randoms I don't actually know. 

There will be kids I know, but have never talked too try and follow me. I don't follow them, then they come up too me and ask why I didn't follow back.

I tell da kid this is da first time I have ever talked too you. 

Also those kids who just post pics that say like for a like, double tap for number, ect.

Some dudes were going extra, and that thread is now gone too.
Got it smh, honestly this is one of the few times I was actually shocked at how thirsty most dudes are. It was embarrassing

Yeah it was. It didn't feel right to me from jump to be honest tho. I just lurked it.

like i said.. feel free to unfollow me once i follow you.. no dambs giving this way 

It's the interwebz, no worries mayne

What do you TANNERS think of guys who wear Ugg boots?
New generation, prime example why father figures are important srs, next cats will start wearing weaves and stuff. Riley tried to warn us years ago

Last edited:
I follow ever one on the ig thread (only if they follow back :nerd: )
Most NTers post much better stuff that people at my school so I don't mind following them
The worst is the girls at my school that only post selfies :x

Been messing with the UGG moccasins for a few years now.

This is the second time in two days that UGGs for men have been brought up. :lol:

Stop being so self-conscious and pull da damn trigger.

Back
Top Bottom