the thread about nothing...

That chick had to lurk for a while. She knew not to come straight up looking for thirst.

with facebook / Instagram / craigslit of the world, ebay is such a rape when it comes to seller's fees :smh: :smh:

just heard some really disappointing news 
tired.gif
  oh well, at least I still have my health

@ColdCity  Wait for the New Year's deals. The gym I'm boutta join charges $10 a month if you sign up in January

@franc  I'll fight you not srs semi-srs

My Gramma boutta be home in like an hour or two 
happy.gif
 Just hate that the house is gonna be filled with relatives that will be at each other's throats. Oh well, silver linings bruhs

I love beer tho! Bud Lights word to my girl Radeo

real christmas trees smell so good. 
smile.gif
This. Natural pine smell is the ish. Having a real tree is a pain however.

Gym fees? $25/month.

Did pr girl get exposed?
nerd.gif
Would like to know as well about PR.
Ironically, her creating that thread was a bad PR move. Go figure. It was a thirst trap in disguise no doubt. She possibly lurked and knew how to work NT. Hell, I never posted in thee but did the research and went through her IG a lil bit and it's clear it was a thirst trap-at times. I saw at least three pics of her in the tub with her legs and bubbles showing. It's not about it being a trap, it's if you know how to not respond to it. Clearly she read the Gold St. Pierre thread 
roll.gif
 and knew what she was doing. I even looked at HankScorpio's thread and she took the template to start her thread damn near verbatim. All she did was basically change the name and what she did.

What was the whole pr thing about I never eem saw
Thirst trap.
That chick had to lurk for a while. She knew not to come straight up looking for thirst.
But he made the Yankee more famous than a Yankee can.
You my dude and all, but please stop 
laugh.gif

random good day post.-got not one but TWO pairs of the wtk kobe 8s,got money back from my job that they owed me.got some chick fil-a and when i got back my year xbox live(for $35) was waiting for me in the mail.busting down some xbox one before the knicks game.add all this with the knicks win yesterday  and hopefully tonight and id say im having a whale of a good last couple days.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom