the thread about nothing...

homeless people >>>>

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Right :lol: here to give pr advice and to anyone curious about it.. Btw here are my teddies I'm a 34g

And dudes were in there mad that I called her out. I saw a lot of capes flapping in the wind. :lol: :smh: Some dudes even had gf's and were acting like they just crossed the Sahara with only a box of crackers to snack on. The thirst reached levels of dehydration NT hasn't seen in a while.

Last edited:

Right
laugh.gif
here to give pr advice and to anyone curious about it.. Btw here are my teddies I'm a 34g
And dudes were in there mad that I called her out. I saw a lot of capes flapping in the wind.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Some dudes even had gf's and were acting like they just crossed the Sahara with only a box of crackers to snack on. The thirst reached levels of dehydration NT hasn't seen in a while.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A homeless dude on the train one time pulls out a cell phone and asks me "they make these with color screens now, right?" obliging him, I answered yes. He then proceeds to pull out a second cell phone with a color screen that takes pictures 
indifferent.gif

And dudes were in there mad that I called her out. I saw a lot of capes flapping in the wind. :lol: :smh: Some dudes even had gf's and were acting like they just crossed the Sahara with only a box of crackers to snack on. The thirst reached levels of dehydration NT hasn't seen in a while.

Lmao :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom