the thread about nothing...

I need to be there ..

I hate the fact that over age 25, folks consider u senior citizens....This mainly comes from the 90s kids that are oblivious to life
I dread turning 26.....I don't even want to turn 22 this year. This past year being 21 has been my best year so far. I actually been talking to some older folks I'm cool with and they said I haven't seen anything yet so I guess i do got some good things to look forward to besides being able to rent a car :lol:

I want to get absolutely demolished at the bars and fight. 
laugh.gif
me too...test my $#!+ !!
I just went to the gym just now and I am absolutely feeling myself (no ****). I'm heading out with my boy who's thing is to start fights..... my body is literally, and figuratively, ready 
devil.gif

Might have finally found a 1 br apt for myself 
happy.gif

forever alone 
frown.gif

mineaswell get myself a twin sized bed too 
ohwell.gif
Living alone is dope man. I had roommates when living on campus and although I was lucky in the sense that they were cool and clean, I know others who had horrible experiences.

How much you paying a month? Get a king sized bed if you can afford it, you'll sleep so much better.
About 750 not including cable/internet/electric/gas

I agree with the whack roommies. If I find a roommate, it'd be with a stranger. I honestly can really get along with pretty much anyone, but not sure if I'd be down to live with some random dude or chick.

The twin sized bed was a jab at myself for being dumped and missing my ex 
laugh.gif

Check the parking lot camera for any clues? you piss anyone off at the gym or something?

Just the other day, I left my credit card on my driver seat when i went to the gym :smh:  almost gave me a heart attack when i saw it was still there.

any minute longer it woulda been gone b/c of rush hour and all

Gym doesn't have cameras on that part of the parking lot. I'm gonna ask, but I'm pretty sure they don't.

Back
Top Bottom