the thread about nothing...

There's this lady talking on the phone about seven houses down from me. I can hear and understand everything she says. She needs to talk quieter.

Might have finally found a 1 br apt for myself 
happy.gif

forever alone 
frown.gif

mineaswell get myself a twin sized bed too 
ohwell.gif
Living alone is dope man. I had roommates when living on campus and although I was lucky in the sense that they were cool and clean, I know others who had horrible experiences.

How much you paying a month? Get a king sized bed if you can afford it, you'll sleep so much better.

man once i turn in this paper tomorrow i will be officially done with undergrad, feels good man :smokin
Congrats Bro! As much as I hated taking these classes at the end of the day I feel pretty accomplished although not as much as you I'm sure. These were just continuing education classes. :lol:

Last edited:
so i dropped my iphone in the toilet a couple days ago and the rice trick didnt work. what are the chances of the apple store replacing it?

so i dropped my iphone in the toilet a couple days ago and the rice trick didnt work. what are the chances of the apple store replacing it?
Is it hot where you are? How long did you leave it in the rice? When I dropped mine in water, I put it in the bag of rice AND left it in the car all day last summer. It cut on the next day.

man i have to admit, working out and running has made me feel amazing mentally. i feel like i can take on the world and i have never felt more motivated to do anything i wanted.

i dropped it yesterday and tried it today with no luck
you been here since 08 with 9 post!? wow.....oh yeah but take it to the apple store. Sometimes they replace things without question. I bought a ipod touch there once that i dropped and I just payed like 50 bucks and got a new one.

Last edited:
Not trying to make a point but, is niketalk one of the first sneaker forums about jordans, nike etc? I know the story behind steve trying to force meth into making this a profit website so don't tell me "I$$ is that way"

Also, how did some of you guys find out about NT?

I was looking up release dates for certain jordans then this website popped up when it was still ezboard.
probably took me a couple months to figure out I was accepted because I didn't know it took a month or so.
this is the very first forum I signed up for around the age 15-16, so I'm very attached to this site.

didn't feel like making a thread... plus I lurk this thread the most

Last edited:
you been here since 08 with 9 post!? wow.....oh yeah but take it to the apple store. Sometimes they replace things without question. I bought a ipod touch there once that i dropped and I just payed like 50 bucks and got a new one.
i appreciate the info. i dont know what happened to my post count it was fine the other day

well theres only one sneaker forum that matters
NT is good with the migrate just post count sucks :smh:

It's subjective. I was also on Sneakerplay. it's no NT but it served it's own purpose for me. Ironically, NT moved to the same format they're currently on. Unfortunately, the members weren't with it and Twitter ruined because the new home. Feelbadman.jpg

Not trying to make a point but, is niketalk one of the first sneaker forums about jordans, nike etc? I know the story behind steve trying to force meth into making this a profit website so don't tell me "I$$ is that way"
Also, how did some of you guys find out about NT?
I was looking up release dates for certain jordans then this website popped up when it was still ezboard.
probably took me a couple months to figure out I was accepted because I didn't know it took a month or so.
this is the very first forum I signed up for around the age 15-16, so I'm very attached to this site.
didn't feel like making a thread... plus I lurk this thread the most

Can't remember how I found out but I was lurking NT since 03'. Back then I stayed in the WDYWT. I didn't discover the General section until around 09'. :smh::lol:

oh, no prob bro.
I found NT as well by looking at some jordan release dates. I was 16. I didn't know about general until like a year later though. I used to stay in JB forum :x Compared to now though JB was :smokin back then.

Last edited:
I hate the fact that over age 25, folks consider u senior citizens....This mainly comes from the 90s kids that are oblivious to life

about two years ago, i dropped my phone into the sink. after doing the rice trick it turned back on, but the touch screen became booty. walked into an apple store, gave some bs lies, and they exchange it for one in store. for all i know the replacement looked new.

Back
Top Bottom