the thread about nothing...

I just went to the gym just now and I am absolutely feeling myself (no ****). I'm heading out with my boy who's thing is to start fights..... my body is literally, and figuratively, ready :evil:
About 750 not including cable/internet/electric/gas

I agree with the whack roommies. If I find a roommate, it'd be with a stranger. I honestly can really get along with pretty much anyone, but not sure if I'd be down to live with some random dude or chick.

The twin sized bed was a jab at myself for being dumped and missing my ex :lol:

:lol: damn, pics and a story later.

whats good on a weds out there now?

I just went to the gym just now and I am absolutely feeling myself (no ****). I'm heading out with my boy who's thing is to start fights..... my body is literally, and figuratively, ready 
devil.gif

About 750 not including cable/internet/electric/gas

I agree with the whack roommies. If I find a roommate, it'd be with a stranger. I honestly can really get along with pretty much anyone, but not sure if I'd be down to live with some random dude or chick.

The twin sized bed was a jab at myself for being dumped and missing my ex 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn, pics and a story later.

whats good on a weds out there now?
Nothing really 
laugh.gif

We usually just hit up Folsom, its kinda not really popping tonight, but I like to go out when its not too crazy.....

Nah, just be more selective with your purchases. 

i've think that I have gone into zen master zone :lol: is that makes any sense. I have been more selective w/ kicks I buy, so selective that I have only cop 4 this year..

dave white 1-i'm a sucker for anything cement
supreme dunk-same as above
elite lebron 9 (mcfly cw) as I call it-just cuz i thought they were dope
yeezy2-big kanye fan and also have the yeezy1 too, so I guess it was a must

i'm lying 5 pair...did a supreme black/red cw af1 low id

You can save 27% off your Sprint phone bill by calling in and telling customer service to add your employee discount for Citibank/Citigroup with the root node code of NA_CIT_ZZZ
I used to do that for accounts when I worked there years ago and it still works to this day. It will save you a decent amount of money if you have an iphone on a 450 everything plan or multiple accounts.
Pass it along....

That's all I got to said and Ill get 27% off my bill!?

Back
Top Bottom