the thread about nothing...

Damn @oxpenguin  haven't had cabeza in a while. Do you eat lengua? Damn now I want some birria. 
mean.gif

Oh n she's mine, you keep Megan Fox 
laugh.gif

But yeah, females with tattoos, glasses, n piercings are like kryptonite I swear.

Tamale season tho 
smokin.gif

Damn I miss my Gramma 
tired.gif

lengua is banging too, I stopped putting it in rotation bc I was eating it a lot.

indifferent.gif

d7f07118060911e3b72422000aa821e3_7.jpg

kacy suicide is my bae 
embarassed.gif

i hate tamales 
nerd.gif

Gin n tonic with Pops n Gramps 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Been getting to know Gramps more n more these last couple days. The night my Gramma passed, me, Pops, n Gramps slept in the living room next to the fire. 
smokin.gif

Tomorrow is his Bday. He didn't want to bury the love of his life on his Bday. No man should. It happens next Saturday. 
tired.gif

"My Grandfather tryna pull it together; he's strong. That's where I get my confidence from" 
smokin.gif

Much love TAN 
nthat.gif

I'll post later, when I'm good n drunk 
smokin.gif

Korean accounting sounds difficult.

Accounting for Koreans.

:lol:

They use a different accounting standard than the US or something, and the amount of times I had to look at Samsung and LG's statement of financial positions :x These people love them some Samsung

Evening TAN....

Pulp Fiction overrated eh? Just because you are a character doesn't mean you have it.

@Tr1ll   saying he's waiting for @Antidope  to say he doesn't like vagina....I legit laughed out loud at that one.

Individual AMA's would be nice, scared where it might head tho...

Back
Top Bottom