the thread about nothing...

Well i didnt highlight
grin.gif
well you should have checked inside the box when you quoted me 
grin.gif

Gin n tonic with Pops n Gramps :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Been getting to know Gramps more n more these last couple days. The night my Gramma passed, me, Pops, n Gramps slept in the living room next to the fire. :smokin

Tomorrow is his Bday. He didn't want to bury the love of his life on his Bday. No man should. It happens next Saturday. |I

"My Grandfather tryna pull it together; he's strong. That's where I get my confidence from" :smokin

Much love TAN :nthat:

I'll post later, when I'm good n drunk :smokin

stay strong man.

http://i.minus.com/jB09osnGNdGi2.jpg[/quote]

you sir have been on point.

[quote="MicroCustomz, post: 19318347"][quote="Ryda421, post: 19318020"][img]http://i.minus.com/jB09osnGNdGi2.jpg[/quote]

[img]http://cdn.pokestache.com/2013/10/2/15fced20ef733d956a29e5efac5a7ba4.gif

:lol:

:rofl:  

@MicroCustomz
 and @franc
 remind of the bash brothers, always with the spongebob and squirtle reply pics/gifs :lol:

:wow:

So glad finals are over..

Thanks sb sb and Ox. Ox. for da support :wow:

good stuff man im sure you killed it.

damn woke up from this nap with a headache :frown:

What part of the head hurts :nerd:

:rofl:  

@MicroCustomz
 and @franc
 remind of the bash brothers, always with the spongebob and squirtle reply pics/gifs :lol:

I love how they do this. :D

:wow:

It's like that huh >D
i said jay kay >D

stawph it guys.

Last edited:
So story time fellas.

Me and 2 bros were having bro time (smacked).

One of my boys is having girl problems, we get to the subject of marriage and blah blah. Well I say, hey what if we all just adopted a baby, what traits would he have growing up? I say oh, he'd be into sports since I play basketball. My other boy (not the one with the girl probs) says well he would be a hell of a driver, since hes a big car guy.

My boy with the girl probs says oh...he'd be tall.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Hes straight but after that...

#INB4UOENO

So story time fellas.

Me and 2 bros were having bro time (smacked).

One of my boys is having girl problems, we get to the subject of marriage and blah blah. Well I say, hey what if we all just adopted a baby, what traits would he have growing up? I say oh, he'd be into sports since I play basketball. My other boy (not the one with the girl probs) says well he would be a hell of a driver, since hes a big car guy.

My boy with the girl probs says oh...he'd be tall.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Hes straight but after that...

#INB4UOENO
Am I missing something here?

Couldn't chill with my bros today, and they got smacked. :smh: Last time I didn't take a hit since I was worried my mom would notice, but by the time I got home they were all good... Kicking myself. >:

Last edited:
i get the combo packaged wit the original recipe...uh..and the parfait...strawberry sometimes chocolate...uh

and the apple pies, macaroni cheeese...raspberry what...iced teeaaaa

Last edited:
I think this is the third consecutive month I was in the top ten posters within the last 30 days. It might be time to clock out 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom