the thread about nothing...

"when the scope is on it's like pokemon: I peek at you & blast toys"

tumblr_m6uah52UAn1rac2voo1_250.gif

So I went to the grocery store in the hood to buy some Mega Millions.

As I'm walking in, I notice our tenant at the registers. The same tenant that owes money on her rent and has been avoiding our calls. I wait by the exit door so that I can talk to her before she leaves.
I guess I was distracted by my phone or something, because she sprinted out of the exit door and into her truck.

:lol: .

Stopped by on the way home though.

So I went to the grocery store in the hood to buy some Mega Millions.

As I'm walking in, I notice our tenant at the registers. The same tenant that owes money on her rent and has been avoiding our calls. I wait by the exit door so that I can talk to her before she leaves.
I guess I was distracted by my phone or something, because she sprinted out of the exit door and into her truck.

laugh.gif

Stopped by on the way home though.
You get no respect 
laugh.gif

I'm just ready for Sunday to be here. Lots to look forward too. I play ball every Sunday morning and then the fantasy playoffs plus being off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to tighten up any last minute Christmas stuff.

It'll be better. :D

I'm just ready for Sunday to be here. Lots to look forward too. I play ball every Sunday morning and then the fantasy playoffs plus being off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to tighten up any last minute Christmas stuff.

It'll be better.
happy.gif
nthat.gif
. I need to find a gym around my way to play. I can't even play right off the bat, I'm so rusty right now.

I need a GF.
Getting off late to come home to a fried fish sandwich isnt how i pictured life at 25 
mean.gif

Ima jump into these backpages. I want to cuddle, dude.

Back
Top Bottom