the thread about nothing...

Cheese grits....
nthat.gif

everybody likes cheese grits except me...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
. I can see it though, sometimes the aftertaste gets me
I don't like grits at all.
You don't know what you're missing
Gonna be home alone the whole day and all I have to eat is top ramen :/
Welcome to college life 
laugh.gif

Good day TAN
Wudddup Beh. When you have kids imma HAVE to call em Beh Behs kids. Word to bebes kids
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Wild random thread, I ain't mad at it though

Y'all cool
Welcome 
nthat.gif

If I could wake up tommorow and it was 2014 I would give no dambs, 2013 can eat meat. Idc if I missed Xmas. Yesterday was my brothers birthday who died this year on Labor Day, it was sad, spent most of the day with my parents. Last night around 1 am I let my 12 y-o German Shepard outside, when I went to call him in he wouldn't come and I couldn't see him cuz he's white and he was laying In the corner of my backyard , I told him to get up and he wouldn't. I picked his 100 pound *** up and brang him inside. He walked over too the usual spot he sleeps at. My dad woke me up at 8 am to tell me my dog duke died. I spent my morning burying my best friend :smh: . The day after my brothers birthday. To top that off I can't even pay attention to my fantasy leagues were I'm 2 games from winning both leagues, and my birds are getting stomped by the damn Vikings.

Cliffs
Brother birthday who passed yesterday
My dog duke passed this morning
Salty about eagles
Screw 2013

Thanks for lettin me vent.

Last edited:
where you from again :nerd:

Hartford , Connecticut ,

young grasshoppa...

mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg

thats far away from cen*cal :frown:

If I could wake up tommorow and it was 2014 I would give no dambs, 2013 can eat meat. Idc if I missed Xmas. Yesterday was my brothers birthday who died this year on Labor Day, it was sad, spent most of the day with my parents. Last night around 1 am I let my 12 y-o German Shepard outside, when I went to call him in he wouldn't come and I couldn't see him cuz he's white and he was laying In the corner of my backyard , I told him to get up and he wouldn't. I picked his 100 pound *** up and brang him inside. He walked over too the usual spot he sleeps at. My dad woke me up at 8 am to tell me my dog duke died. I spent my morning burying my best friend :smh: . The day after my brothers birthday. To top that off I can't even pay attention to my fantasy leagues were I'm 2 games from winning both leagues, and my birds are getting stomped by the damn Vikings.

Cliffs
Brother birthday who passed yesterday
My dog duke passed this morning
Salty about eagles
Screw 2013

Thanks for lettin me vent.

my condolences

Back
Top Bottom