nerd.gif

Hartford , Connecticut ,

young grasshoppa...

mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg
thats far away from cen*cal
frown.gif
But not too far from me. About 1.5 hrs. 
nerd.gif

I hate Hartford though.  Only go down that way when I go to Ikea in New Haven or food

i wouldnt fight you either Grizz because you like AND comment on my pics and if i would fight you i would probably kill you so i dont want to jailz 
wink.gif

Last edited:

i wouldnt fight you either Grizz because you like AND comment on my pics and if i would fight you i would probably kill you so i dont want to jailz 
wink.gif

Remember that time you and I were running the streets of Los Santos and that idiot who tried to play with us killed you "by accident" and then I killed the **** out of him out of vengance for your "accidental" death?

I got your back 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:

wink.gif

Remember that time you and I were running the streets of Los Santos and that idiot who tried to play with us killed you "by accident" and then I killed the **** out of him out of vengance for your "accidental" death?

I got your back 
embarassed.gif

i know man. that's the time i finally realized that you really love me 
embarassed.gif

where you from again :nerd:

Hartford , Connecticut ,

young grasshoppa...

mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg

thats far away from cen*cal :frown:
But not too far from me. About 1.5 hrs. :nerd:  

I hate Hartford though.  Only go down that way when I go to Ikea in New Haven or food

where you from AGUA :nerd:

xipl5JU.jpg

LV boxes errywurrrr

sleazy is about that life :smokin

i wouldnt fight you either Grizz because you like AND comment on my pics and if i would fight you i would probably kill you so i dont want to jailz :wink:  
:smile: .

1468748_643708285672160_360921441_n.jpg

lulz

Whats up Nt Fam .. :nthat: :nthat:

I mentioned it a few times before, i'm working on my little bro's project, but never got through to sharing it.

We recorded 10 track mixtape in 3 hours.. #TakeOverNy #MbcKoudz :pimp:

Last night i uploaded a song to soundcloud.. :pimp: :pimp:

{ So far it has 60 spins.. that's incredible to me } .. Off to a great start, if you ask me :smokin :smokin

Tonight i will be posting some more joints, figured i'd begin here with Nt for some constructive criticism :smokin :smokin

Figured we'd go the no ceilings route, with some classic Ny sounds.. with some original joints in between. :smokin :smokin

So give it a listen, vibe to it.. Let me know whats up. Thanks in advance.. Appreciate it :wink:

- Much luv, Stay Freshhh :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. Ps. Check out the Official Thread in the music forum !!.. i'll be posting new music daily :nthat: :nthat: #koudieluvvvvvv :pimp:

Oh wow koudie thats awesome.. props to you bro, your pretty freakin freshhhh man !! :wink: :smokin :smokin :smokin

Just gave u another view koudie. It was cool to me. I could see the angle you took to make that.

Niceeeeeeeee !!! Good Looking Ntbrother :nthat: :nthat:

:pimp:  :pimp:  :nthat:  !!!!!!! :smokin  :smokin

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: .. freshhhhh :smokin

Next track coming in a few minutes :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: #niceeeeeeeeeeee

- Much luv, Stay Freshhhh !!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom