pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Stay Freshhhh
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

I'm a few pages behind but herb****tle I've been wondering the same thing since a kid...subway is like that as well...I can eat a footling and will be starving a hour later

This belichick quote as been stuck in my head for the past few hrs I'm thinking about applying it to my life ," when you lose say little, when you win say less"

I don't know what I want for breakfast.

Can't decide if I should stay in and cook or venture out in the cold world to enjoy some pankcakes.

Morning tan

Wanted to take a second to thank everyone. I realized when you vent frustration about something to a friend no matter how close they are to you they may tell some one else. Then eventually the person you were frustrated about finds out and there is a ton of bs drama and you have to defend yourself over non-issues. I usually just vent here or say a passing comment to get something off my chest so im not carrying it around with me all day. It is greatly appreciated having a sound board of people with un-bias opinions that are not involved in the situation to bounce things off.

thanks tan :smokin :smokin

We always here for ya J. :nthat:

I know exactly what you mean too. There's too many dramatic people today so having a safe house to vent is pretty damn nice.

That's why were a legion. :D

While I was sleeping I came up with a real funny joke

I can't remember it all though lol

Reminds of that Seinfeld episode

Back
Top Bottom