sick.gif

Strawberry milk n bananas in Rice Krispies 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

@parada45  Pinch yourself

@newmoanyuh  I know that feel 
frown.gif

If I win the lottery tonight I will give the first 5 members of tan that PM me telling me they love me AFTER I post my winning post a million per person. :D

I wish my car had an AX thingy.
I installed mine in my car all by myself because I'M A MAN, and because Youtube is awesome. Someone in here has my car and I forget who but it was really easy.

Cosign the "buy the albums for the ones you really like" comment. 

Another plus point for rap, rappers give music away for free. 

RAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

its me, i have this car too ... you did it by yourself? Im not trying to do all that but I would like an AUX :nerd: :nerd:

I remember when I was watching the wire a few years ago, theres a scene where Avon is upset about something and i believe theyre driving and he has this face on. Eyes squinted and ****

[img[http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Workaholics-Adam-Says-Sup.gif[/img]

So i was in the back seat of a car wiht my boys driving. Someone said something to me and I made that face, STRICTLY bc i saw Avon do it, and got called out on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was about to get up to grab my laptop charger :x

But my bro came in my room. Had him get it :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: saved the day

I wish my car had an AX thingy.
I installed mine in my car all by myself because I'M A MAN, and because Youtube is awesome. Someone in here has my car and I forget who but it was really easy.

Cosign the "buy the albums for the ones you really like" comment. 

Another plus point for rap, rappers give music away for free. 

RAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

its me, i have this car too ... you did it by yourself? Im not trying to do all that but I would like an AUX
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yeah I just followed the steps in the video. The real hard part is finding a socket wrench thats long enough to reach in there. It really only takes ten minutes. Some audio place was going to charge me $80 to do it, wasnt having that, no way :lol:

Damb just realized I left my lunch in my car overnight

Good thing its colder than the fridge prob :x .. god damn snow

The Rice Krispies were horrible
sick.gif

Might go to biscuitville for brunch
happy.gif
I need to experience this biscuitville you speak of.

My man @franc  is shameless in asking for shoes. I love it 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
shrug8ix.gif

tan fantasy football playoff bracket

1. the guy we let get the number 1 QB, the number 1 WR, the number 1 TE, and number 1 defense @franc

vs

4. the defending champ who lost his first round pick
pimp.gif

winner:

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

2. the guy who started the entire team from the NFLs number 1 offense @beh235

vs

3. the guy who dropped and rebuilt his team every week. waiver wire BEAST @parada45

winner:

parada

laugh.gif
nthat.gif
lulz

cj, graham, and smith went MIA. thats fantasy football though. good luck in the championship.
At the doctor's.
hopefully they fix me.
whats wrong?
I'm eating at qdoba by myself, you guys ever to this?

When I was younger I thought I never could but it's so nice and relaxing to do now.
as i have gotten older, i sometimes like eating alone. i use it as a time to gather my thoughts and take a step back and reflect.
If I win the lottery tonight I will give the first 5 members of tan that PM me telling me they love me AFTER I post my winning post a million per person.
happy.gif
my paypal is ready.

Never said this

but my first thought was

"if i were in there...lawd jesus take the wheel"
post-26764-jesus-take-the-wheel-gif-iIP1.gif

Taking a front camera face pic is tough
pics of process of taking a front camera face pic
nerd.gif

Yo, I swear I've read this page before. Every post in here.

Whoa :nerd:

Going in the lab now. I'm not giving out anyone's names/aliases, y'all can figure it out or claim yourselves. :D

Back
Top Bottom