the thread about nothing...

Bout to say **** all this and become a rapper. What yall think
Don't forget your goat legs
Good morning legion of tan.
happy.gif
[emoji]128536[/emoji]
nthat.gif

Morning tan

Wanted to take a second to thank everyone. I realized when you vent frustration about something to a friend no matter how close they are to you they may tell some one else. Then eventually the person you were frustrated about finds out and there is a ton of bs drama and you have to defend yourself over non-issues. I usually just vent here or say a passing comment to get something off my chest so im not carrying it around with me all day. It is greatly appreciated having a sound board of people with un-bias opinions that are not involved in the situation to bounce things off.

thanks tan
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Anytime man. We're here for you
While I was sleeping I came up with a real funny joke

I can't remember it all though lol

Reminds of that Seinfeld episode
intradesting

It's so hard to say goodbye :frown:

I'm going to miss my chinese famb the most. The memories :frown: talking loud about Korean people on the buses and train, and being overall inappropriate. :smh: :lol:
I need to hit up China for sure later on

My ex reads everything I post on nt.

Dead cereal.

she wants the d

...etails of your life.

I don't know what I want for breakfast.

Can't decide if I should stay in and cook or venture out in the cold world to enjoy some pankcakes.

do it. get pancakes.

Morning tan

Wanted to take a second to thank everyone. I realized when you vent frustration about something to a friend no matter how close they are to you they may tell some one else. Then eventually the person you were frustrated about finds out and there is a ton of bs drama and you have to defend yourself over non-issues. I usually just vent here or say a passing comment to get something off my chest so im not carrying it around with me all day. It is greatly appreciated having a sound board of people with un-bias opinions that are not involved in the situation to bounce things off.

thanks tan :smokin :smokin

this drives me up the wall. now a days you can say **** without it leaving someones mouth. thats why i dont tell anything to anyone. glad youre able to vent here.

Watching the 9 am sportscenter and eating Rice Krispies.

no pancakes :frown:

It's so hard to say goodbye :frown:

I'm going to miss my chinese famb the most. The memories :frown: talking loud about Korean people on the buses and train, and being overall inappropriate. :smh: :lol:
I need to hit up China for sure later on

bring TAN some j's when you go to china.

Good morning legion of tan. :D [emoji]128536[/emoji]

300spartans.gif

Morning tan

thanks tan
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
we here for you fam 
nthat.gif

tan fantasy football playoff bracket

1. the guy we let get the number 1 QB, the number 1 WR, the number 1 TE, and number 1 defense sb sb

vs

4. the defending champ who lost his first round pick :pimp:

winner:

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

2. the guy who started the entire team from the NFLs number 1 offense beh235 beh235

vs

3. the guy who dropped and rebuilt his team every week. waiver wire BEAST parada45 parada45

winner:

parada

:lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
tan fantasy football playoff bracket

1. the guy we let get the number 1 QB, the number 1 WR, the number 1 TE, and number 1 defense sb sb

vs

4. the defending champ who lost his first round pick :pimp:

winner:

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

2. the guy who started the entire team from the NFLs number 1 offense beh235 beh235

vs

3. the guy who dropped and rebuilt his team every week. waiver wire BEAST parada45 parada45

winner:

parada

:lol: :nthat:

Lol!

Just happy to be in the finals

Last edited:
I'm eating at qdoba by myself, you guys ever to this?

When I was younger I thought I never could but it's so nice and relaxing to do now.

beh235 beh235 when i scoped the teams after the draft, i was like da hell this guy doing :lol:

then they went off and you kept winning. dope strategy, real talk.

still dont know how franc pulled that off. draft day KING

whos da mastah?

@beh235 when i scoped the teams after the draft, i was like da hell this guy doing
laugh.gif

then they went off and you kept winning. dope strategy, real talk.

still dont know how franc pulled that off. draft day KING

whos da mastah?
It was part of strategy that worked in one league and not the other unfortunately. I might have to switch it up for next season though. 
countdown!

Back
Top Bottom