the thread about nothing...

1991---> 2000 babies 
mean.gif

1990 babies 
nthat.gif

@rck3sactown
 give it a few more years :lol:

@Rare
 it's not hostility at all. It's called finding your own identity, and therein lies the problem. No need to ask why you can't be included. Seems like a majority from the 90's and beyond need the feeling to belong when they should be themselves and create that belonging. That's the transitioning point between generations imo. I never understood why those born after the 80's want to be part of it so bad. I guess it speaks to how influential that time was. Not picking on you, but saying "I don't do/wear/listen to _______" doesn't make you any more cooler to fit in. I see that a lot too. The basis of the 80's culture was creativity, out of that the styles were more "organic" for lack of a better term. By the time technology expanded, it sapped that innate creativity needed when technology doesn't supply it for you.
I see where youre getting at, technology really has had an impact on the generations. The freshman in my high school don't even know what a vhs, or floppy drive. When you mention cassette player they think of the slot in a car with a wire that plays music from an ipod or phone. :smh:

Something eerie happened to society...its like too much intrusion now. 

You're not free like back then, people just freely exploiting themselves on the net now.

Its strange. 

You serious??? Thats old as hell. Especially in terms of generational gap. I get weirded out being around my friends that are in their 30s sometimes. 

Like damn, when I was in the 4th grade, yall was graduating high school :lol:  
i get along perfectly fine with a few of my past classmates who are in their 30s-40s. i guess it depends on the person.

Oh yeah, the females have no probs. it's always dudes worrying themselves over dumb ****.

I have a feeling I'd like Gen-X. We need more 90s nostalgia in NY.

If Master P style camouflage suits in every color imaginable, cargo sweats as far as the eyes can see, bubble coats and vests for days are your thing you'd be in heaven. :lol:

The place is like a warehouse full of No-limit & CashMoney leftovers.

Also how the hell did you know I was trying to remember the name of Gen X. I remember seeing the worst fake XX's there.

I guess Im just good like that :lol:

It's interesting what the perception of "old" is :lol: . 33 was "old" back in like 1912 :lol: .

Considering peoples life expediencies are currently higher than ever, I would think 33 seemed considerably older in 1912.

You serious??? Thats old as hell. Especially in terms of generational gap. I get weirded out being around my friends that are in their 30s sometimes. 

i get along perfectly fine with a few of my past classmates who are in their 30s-40s. i guess it depends on the person.
I get along fine with basically everyone of any age, race, creed, or religion.

But that's not really what were talking about :lol: :\

Oh yeah, the females have no probs. it's always dudes worrying themselves over dumb ****.
You tell her!!!

Folks not knowing about floppy drives and cassette players :smh: I'm glad I was born in 89.
Those were stepping stones to what we have today, and kids dont even know it. Floppy drives are important today in the computer repair industry. My teacher always tells me, if you cant boot from the cd or usb, external floppy drive boot. I remember our first car had a cassette player, my dad always played his salsa classics from it. :pimp:

i'm seriously thinking about copping this from the CVS..:smokin

101.jpg

mc63t.gif

ku-xlarge.gif

The greatest thing on the internetz

period.

its crazy how that Antonio Banderas gif has evolved...like the grandpa Simpson one :lol:

Telling you mane, GOAT gif

Folks not knowing about floppy drives and cassette players :smh: I'm glad I was born in 89.

I had Inspector Gadget for PC on da Floppy :pimp:

Last edited:
I have a feeling I'd like Gen-X. We need more 90s nostalgia in NY.

If Master P style camouflage suits in every color imaginable, cargo sweats as far as the eyes can see, bubble coats and vests for days are your thing you'd be in heaven. :lol:

The place is like a warehouse full of No-limit & CashMoney leftovers.
:lol: :lol: I own a pair of cargo sweats

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom