the thread about nothing...

Someone gave me this supreme hat as a gift...I can't bring myself to wear this as I am not a fan of big logos and such.

that hat is ugly as sin:x

Anyone know what happened to that "Official Cologne/Smell Good" thread? Did it make from the otherside?

:nerd:

Not trying to make a point but, is niketalk one of the first sneaker forums about jordans, nike etc? I know the story behind steve trying to force meth into making this a profit website so don't tell me "I$$ is that way"

Also, how did some of you guys find out about NT?

I was looking up release dates for certain jordans then this website popped up when it was still ezboard.
probably took me a couple months to figure out I was accepted because I didn't know it took a month or so.
this is the very first forum I signed up for around the age 15-16, so I'm very attached to this site.

didn't feel like making a thread... plus I lurk this thread the most

I found out about this website in 09', a friend showed me the thread of post pics of cute girls :lol: :lol:. Been lurking for 3 yrs till I finally made an account this year :pimp:
I found out about it in 05 from my homie who's also an NTer. This was around the time when s*****ls mcduggals was still here with the exclusives lol :smh:.

What was his reasoning?

Maybach Music Group rapper Gunplay is opening up about the swastika tattoo on the back of his neck. When asked about the controversial ink, he told Pigeons and Planes"Yeah, it’s just my symbol of genocide to the bulls---. Mass murdering the ******--. Too much ******-- out here. I came to Nazi that sh--. I came to Hitler that motherf----r."

He didn't mince any words, continuing: "Put all the fake motherf----s in the gas chamber and gas your f--- ***. That’s what I’m here to do. So n---s better walk light around a n---a. I’ma show n----. I can talk but I’ma show n----s. All that fake sh--, I’ma call that sh-- out and I’ma stomp that **** out. I got a mission. Just playing the game for the meantime."

Fans on Twitter were critical of his statements and many found them insensitive. "DEAD @ the reasoning" said one while others added, "welp. Gunplay just put a cap on how famous he'll ever be." and "someone should buy gunplay a book about the holocaust, probably."

Earlier this month, Gunplay released "Real Ni--as" featuring Rick Ross. Gunplay, a Miami native, has made many cameos throughout Rick Ross' career and is known as a raw, aggressive and gritty artist. This is on display on the new song with lyrics like, “I know real n---as that bucked trial, buckwild/ what now!, no space, no room, f---in’ move, watch out!”

Link: http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/07/26/gunplay-justifies-swastika-tattoo-nazi-references/

And yet, Rick Ross--officer Ricky--is his affiliate? Rappers these days...lulz.

I might hit SneakerCon as well but it's like 45 mins away and it's supposed to rain :x

Oh damn, me and a few friends are making the trip up from Pittsburgh. Also, can anyone recommend some things to do in DC over the weekend? Plan on doing some sightseeing but aside from that I dont know anything about the area, nightlife etc. Thanks in advance

no no no no...we've already had 2310980123 pages dedicated to this! hahahah :lol:
pabs, no response on the questions on those boots....have seen in person? j/w b/c i wanna pull the trigger on em.
Also, moved to houston from SF a couple months ago....CRAZY how different SF and houston is...we aint even have a real kitchen back in sf :lol:
made a house tour of my new spot...

Can't believe I watched the whole house tour hah Always interested in seeing other people's cribs. Funny commentary as well.
I was going to ask "the house wasn't empty when you moved in?" then I read later and I guess its your grandma's?

Anyways, cool crib. New TV on top of old TV.

Can't believe I watched the whole house tour hah Always interested in seeing other people's cribs. Funny commentary as well.
I was going to ask "the house wasn't empty when you moved in?" then I read later and I guess its your grandma's?
Anyways, cool crib. New TV on top of old TV.
Word, all those dolls :smh: my grandma lived here for 50+ years, and was moved into an extended care this year. I've been trying to fix it up a bit, painting, yard work...I have no clue what I'm doing...Have never had/mowed a lawn in my life, never fixed drywall, parts of roofs, never stained wood...city life has me feeling like a de-clawed cat out here :lol:
TV's on TV's 8)

Just got a job at a catering company in So-Cal. That means I have to travel a lot !

Idk, how people who have jobs that require them to travel. Its takes up a lot of time, money for gas and even hotel.

Yeah I get reimbursed but not till my paycheck comes in. Im not one of those guys that just has money in savings. Im living paycheck to paycheck. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom