the thread about nothing...

288, I got it too, but I wasn't sure and deleted my work :smh:
48/2(9+3)
Based on PEMDAS you must solve what's in parenthesis first so,
48/2(12)
You must do Multiplication/Divsion based on which comes first in the problem going from left to right
24(12)=288

I was never good at math, but

48/2(9+3)=48/2(12)=48/24=2 no?

no no no no...we've already had 2310980123 pages dedicated to this! hahahah :lol:

pabs, no response on the questions on those boots....have seen in person? j/w b/c i wanna pull the trigger on em.

Also, moved to houston from SF a couple months ago....CRAZY how different SF and houston is...we aint even have a real kitchen back in sf :lol:
made a house tour of my new spot...

Last edited:
64njw6.jpg

AGS is still dope though :pimp:

really? what you think is better :nerd:

Blue Chips Remember the Titans The Program

no no no no...we've already had 2310980123 pages dedicated to this! hahahah :lol:
pabs, no response on the questions on those boots....have seen in person? j/w b/c i wanna pull the trigger on em.
Also, moved to houston from SF a couple months ago....CRAZY how different SF and houston is...we aint even have a real kitchen back in sf :lol:

That's a big move, what brought u to Houston?

If you guys get hung up on that equation this thread will be ruined!

Please, if you like the flow and the randomness of the "thread about nothing"

I implore you to stop talking about this problem NOW.  Just be happy with whatever answer you

come up with.  Put it out of your brain and move on or else it will consume you and everything around

it.  I'm cereal, it's happened here before.
see, it's happening again

That's a big move, what brought u to Houston?
Well, my grandma is in the latter stages of life :frown: and there are few my age to go and visit her in extended care etc. I decided to move out here with my girlfriend, and we have both been over to visit several times a week... I swear it does make a difference having that youthful energy on a regular. 8)

It's taking so much trying to get used to the change...folks don't understand how i talk, dress, act...its all really night and day.... I know that sounds cliche...but my goodness.

There ARE like 5 square blocks of downtown houston that I consider "hip" but the rest is really and truly southern folk. Appreciate it for how friendly and without pretense folks are...but cant stand it for how behind i feel things are out here....Maybe its just me.

woops, I havent seen them in person yet..I'll probably check out the store this weekend...but I assuming they have a similar build to boat shoes in that area rather than a traditional boot.

-Sidenote, 6 Rings have accepted - Will be shipping soon :smokin

Should be doing some o.t. at work. Eff, it. I'm chilling.

People watching in the airport as I type. There are some sexy broads here today.

At the point where ugly chicks are looking hot.

Can't wait till I can upgrade my phone. This battery life sucks.

Even though I have my music player on my phone, I still use my Zune. I still love that thing.

Some random dude trying to holla at me. I'm good Bro. Ladies only..

Going to hershey park next week and I can't wait. I hope they have a resse cup sundae with my name on it.

Wanna get rid of my fb and twitter, but to many store discounts come through those things.

Well, my grandma is in the latter stages of life :frown: and there are few my age to go and visit her in extended care etc. I decided to move out here with my girlfriend, and we have both been over to visit several times a week... I swear it does make a difference having that youthful energy on a regular. 8)

respect :nthat:

respect :nthat:

It really does, I help take care of my grandma the last six years of her life with my mom. It was def worth it

It would take 7.32 hours to reach 976 pages if it took 27 seconds to fill up a page just like it did on page 808.

Back
Top Bottom