the thread about nothing...

late pass lulz

ku-xlarge.gif

:smh: Bought a Toshiba TV that I thought would be a good deal.

- Can't watch any movies via USB
- Flimsy as ****
- POS wobbles side to side like hell

Returning to Best Buy ASAP! SOMEONE RECOMMEND ME A TV!

mean.gif
Bought a Toshiba TV that I thought would be a good deal.

- Flimsy as ****

Samsung and LG make good HDTVs

- Flimsy as ****

Still haven't had 1 complaint about my Vizio and ive had it for 4 years now

Morning tan

another long day today.....gonna go on a music shopping spree soon don't even care i need new music and i don't feel like finding ways to "borrow" it from the internet

Got a big date weekend planned with potential yambs im sure it won't go according to plan

And oh yeah CHAMPIONSHIP!!! We did work last night. I had to start at right back since im considered one of the faster dudes on the team but we won 6-2....i scored the last goal had 1 assist. I think my hand might be broke...i can't fully open my hand i landed on it weird and it is just in constant pain...couldn't sleep last night probably fell asleep around 1 and was up at 5 for work.

our team captain sent us the pic....not sure what is going on on top of his dresser :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats on the victory :nthat:

Hope your hand is okay :nerd:

I've never had a broken hand or any broken bone for they matter thankfully. Only major "injuries" is that hematoma I got in Vegas and a few really bad ankle sprains to my left ankle. I really should wear a brace every time I hoop, but don't like a stubborn piece.

Potential yambs :D

Buying music is okay for sure. I don't have the energy to try and illegally download stuff, id rather just have it on my iTunes and be able to have on all my devices wherever I am. *shrugs*

I've had a vizio TV for probably 6 years and it's still going like a champ. It's the 32 that's in my room and was $600 when I bought it :wow: My parents have a 42" LCD 120hz that they have had for probably at least 3 years that is still going strong with no problems as well. Definitely recommend the brand.

Good Night TAN

tumblr_m4qubpKaaa1qhwj37o1_500.gif

thanks again bruh :smokin

- Flimsy as ****

Still haven't had 1 complaint about my Vizio and ive had it for 4 years now

Morning tan

another long day today.....gonna go on a music shopping spree soon don't even care i need new music and i don't feel like finding ways to "borrow" it from the internet

Got a big date weekend planned with potential yambs im sure it won't go according to plan

And oh yeah CHAMPIONSHIP!!! We did work last night. I had to start at right back since im considered one of the faster dudes on the team but we won 6-2....i scored the last goal had 1 assist. I think my hand might be broke...i can't fully open my hand i landed on it weird and it is just in constant pain...couldn't sleep last night probably fell asleep around 1 and was up at 5 for work.

our team captain sent us the pic....not sure what is going on on top of his dresser :lol:

congrats on the win. hopefully you hand is better for your date.

Dudes beating a joke to the ground is seriously annoying.

Heading back to work today. Having 3 days off has been so refreshing this time of year, and looking forward to having the 23rd, 24th, and 25th off next week too. Have so much to do with mine and my girls families and I couldn't be more excited because I actually have these 3 days to have the time to do so. :D

Wait till that joke starts getting funny again. Eventually for like five minutes you'll laugh naturally, then hate dude again.

Wait till that joke starts getting funny again. Eventually for like five minutes you'll laugh naturally, then hate dude again.
Funny you would say that. The joke is, and I'm serious, "Mike Woodson just called a timeout". He's been saying that since Tuesday. I hate it. It's not even funny or relevant anymore.

Last edited:
Visiting my family in NYC...Since Sunday I've had 53rd and 6th halal, pizza, diner food, white castle, and this hero from Sals deli in Astoria :pimp:...Just need a bagel and hit up China town and my trip will be complete :lol:

Funny you would say that. The joke is, and I'm serious, "Mike Woodson just called a timeout". He's been saying that since Tuesday. I hate it. It's not even funny or relevant anymore.
Mike Woodson just called a timeout.

I've never been to Sal's in Astoria, but everyone always talks about it. Post a pic of your sandwich, pause, jrp44 jrp44 edit, just saw you already went there. let me get the coordinates to Sal's instead.

Last edited:
Mike Woodson just called a timeout.

I've never been to Sal's in Astoria, but everyone always talks about it. Post a pic of your sandwich, pause, jrp44 jrp44 edit, just saw you already went there. let me get the coordinates to Sal's instead.

33-12 23rd avenue get the Italian combo :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom