the thread about nothing...

^ no. Slider types. I think they switched to soilent green in 1990
Don't eem wanno what this means.... 
sick.gif

Ate Cinnabon yesterday and again for breakfast this AM. Pretty much a "once a year" deal. Need a damb gallon of milk to go along with that *^$.

11 year old son hosting his boys for a sleepover tomorrow night. They are past animated stuff but not yet old enough for anything R rated, crass, etc... Any legit movie suggestions? Was thinking fast/furious 6.

Ate Cinnabon yesterday and again for breakfast this AM. Pretty much a "once a year" deal. Need a damb gallon of milk to go along with that *&#^$.

11 year old son hosting his boys for a sleepover tomorrow night. They are past animated stuff but not yet old enough for anything R rated, crass, etc... Any legit movie suggestions? Was thinking fast/furious 6.
Two words. Ninja Turtles.

Still no sleep bros. I kept having a sharp pain in my right hip...no matter what side I slept on.

Went to Wally's world on the late night tip and copped GT6.

SO ******* DISAPPOINTED :smh:

I havent been online yet, but it looks like GT5.5.012.

Fast6 seems a little too much for 11 year olds IMO.

How about Star Trek or something

Don't think these dudes have the "patience" to see something like that develop. I was honestly thinking back to some funny sports comedies like "Waterboy" and Sandler type stuff but don't remember if it is way inappropriate in spots that I just dont recall.

Thanks for the advice. On a different note, I wanna check out Anchorman 2 and American Hustle this weekend at some point.

Fast6 seems a little too much for 11 year olds IMO.

How about Star Trek or something
Don't think these dudes have the "patience" to see something like that develop. I was honestly thinking back to some funny sports comedies like "Waterboy" and Sandler type stuff but don't remember if it is way inappropriate in spots that I just dont recall.

Thanks for the advice. On a different note, I wanna check out Anchorman 2 and American Hustle this weekend at some point.
Pick a superhero movie or something

Ate Cinnabon yesterday and again for breakfast this AM. Pretty much a "once a year" deal. Need a damb gallon of milk to go along with that *^$.

9668041-256-k877046.jpg

or

Two words. Ninja Turtles.

:nthat:

My Thanksgiving Eve turned to **** after i drank like a half solo cup filled with Jager and red bull.... 
mean.gif

I've been plenty hungover on Thanksgiving before but this one took the cake.  I was doing okay til pounded that.

I've been thinking about selling most of my shoes recently....my space jams never get worn my CDP 11s never get worn....my Asics ECP Miami's never get worn.

My Jordan 11s are legit super uncomfortable so i never wear them and my ECPs are suede so if i think i could get them wet i don't take them out....all i wear are white cement 3s all day it seems

am i growing up :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom