the thread about nothing...

My Thanksgiving Eve turned to **** after i drank like a half solo cup filled with Jager and red bull.... :smh:

I've been plenty hungover on Thanksgiving before but this one took the cake.  I was doing okay til pounded that.

I did the same thing multiple times during my friends wedding. I swear that combo is so delicious

One more final

I just thought of fun drinking game a shot for every point you missed on your finals.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about selling most of my shoes recently....my space jams never get worn my CDP 11s never get worn....my Asics ECP Miami's never get worn.

My Jordan 11s are legit super uncomfortable so i never wear them and my ECPs are suede so if i think i could get them wet i don't take them out....all i wear are white cement 3s all day it seems

am i growing up :lol:

What are your "daily wears". Do you need sneakers for work or mainly for kicking/working out? I have had some very similar thoughts recently. Especially every time I go to HOH or the mall and see all the supposed "sneakerheads" signing up for raffles and talking 'bout the game- Feels like I am ancient. :smh:

I still contend I could live with most of my trainers, a handful of Js( 4s,5s, bordeauxs) and a few kobes, lebrons,durants ( from various years past ). Maybe some XX8 js.

Those are creeping up my list.....

jO26VE7SlzSjt.jpg

I've been thinking about selling most of my shoes recently....my space jams never get worn my CDP 11s never get worn....my Asics ECP Miami's never get worn.

My Jordan 11s are legit super uncomfortable so i never wear them and my ECPs are suede so if i think i could get them wet i don't take them out....all i wear are white cement 3s all day it seems

It's just getting older...yes.

the cdp 11's are basically not real bro..the most uncomfortable xi i owned....sold it with a quickness after a hr of wear

CDPs and '09 SJ retros were made from the same molds/lasts and are the worst quality XIs ever. The toeboxes were tiny compared to other XIs and made them look like elf shoes :x

Deciding on lunch is tough today :nerd:

Lobotomybeats just killed it with the gif in the ninja thread. Y'all go see :smile:

CDPs and '09 SJ retros were made from the same molds/lasts and are the worst quality XIs ever. The toeboxes were tiny compared to other XIs and made them look like elf shoes :x

SJ's used to be my goat shoe i never thought i would obtain....now i have and am just meh....They are size 11 btw

I bought white cement 4s...last jordan il ever buy. I paid $175 and opened the box and was like what is this material....is this just plastic? i swear the shoe is made with by tupperware. I was like nope never again.

My wear clarks to work every day we are business casual. I have some Clae's that i wear since they are a fancier sneaker (at least looking). But most of the time i work out in my free's and flyknits and wear sneakers to run errands and weekends. But i won't wear nice kicks to the bar...so its white cement and black cement 3s basically for most of my outfits.

A lot of estrogen.

"Its a circle jerk because they wont talk to me wah wah"

**** like that makes me want to quit comin to NT. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom