the thread about nothing...

yep :smile:
you wanna handle it bro

ballahb would be #5

Got ballahb as # 5. 11 slots open. Reply next or quote this and add yourself as # 6 if so desired, # 7 thereafter, etc...

Are we going to cap this @ 20 dollars or something you were gifted/sent for Xmas that you don't care for that someone else would potentially dig? If your non-like gift exceeds 20 bills- fine?

Thats why i asked if we are doing secret santa or box about nothing or a combo of the 2 :nerd:

:lol:
angry-mob-o.gif

Thats why i asked if we are doing secret santa or box about nothing or a combo of the 2 :nerd:

Combo of the two? Let's think along the lines of an upscale "white elephant" deal. No bags of +* or body parts, nothing offensive and ridiculous. As I said- something in relatively good taste, either you didn't care for, couldn't use, or just would rather pass on to someone else. Maybe a second tier Secret Santa with the potential to really make a fellow NTers day? How is that for a loose description?

Anyone know if financial aide covers out of state tuition?

not all of it
That's fine, my parents said they would put in about 1-2k, it's around 6k for out of state. :x Then again, my parents don't make that much. Well we make enough to live in a nice home, pay bills on time etc. But no luxuries. I'm fine with that as long as we have food and a roof. :pimp:

Does 120hz make a huge difference compared to 60hz? All I do is watch TV (sports and regular channels) and a movie from my USB.

No gaming, no streaming, no smart tv.

I dont think it's a huge difference but noticeable

60hz is good for me in regards to blu ray rips and sports
I'll be aiming for a Samsung...39+ inch tv, I need suggestions.

I can't even begin to tell you how much this Toshiba is annoying me.
I'd go for their 40" Smart TV 60hz

I honestly dont feel like the difference is worth additional $100+

Support your fellow NTer... visit, comment, share, rate.

Any topics or suggestions, you'll get the shout out.

http://rgdpodcast.wordpress.com/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/real-guy-discussions-7/id736169145?i=218586716&mt=2
repped for later.
Im getting my lil sister some Jordans for Christmas, I'm trying to figure out what to get her. I narrow it down to some 5s due to size, price and availability. I cant decide so I just ask.

I send her a pic of the Laney 5s, she says they're cute, but wants to see the front.
alien.gif
.....I dunno, shes 14.

She sends me a pick of the White/Black 12. Im like "Nawww. Sold out or cost too much.."

I send her a pic of some Stoopid fruity girly 5. She says, "Eww too colorful.."

So I send her a pic of all the 5s, she says, "I like both the White ones and the Blue and white ones(Laneys)"

Im so proud.
saw the picture and was like "wuuuuuuuuuut tr1ll has feels?'' then I read it 
laugh.gif

Just made my first move on my college application, it's getting real TAN famb.
keep pushing. don't slack off, good move 
nthat.gif

my 2nd time ever cooking a steak..

feedback?
save me some.

that looks bangin.
kimmy 
embarassed.gif

Meeting a chick, she tells you she got kids...That moment when you either dismiss her or keep her around for taxes.

Combo of the two? Let's think along the lines of an upscale "white elephant" deal. No bags of +* or body parts, nothing offensive and ridiculous. As I said- something in relatively good taste, either you didn't care for, couldn't use, or just would rather pass on to someone else. Maybe a second tier Secret Santa with the potential to really make a fellow NTers day? How is that for a loose description?

Damn you worded that perfectly

do you guys ever look at a really old person and think "damb i wonder when was the last time they got some booty" 
nerd.gif

feedback?
What temp were you going for? Medium? Medium Rare?

Looks to be medium > heading towards medium well.

I prefer the color like this:

Does look like you put a good amount of seasoning on there though... A heavy salt and pepper is sooooo necessary.
pimp.gif
Nice job for your first time.

Last edited:

feedback?

What temp were you going for? Medium? Medium Rare?

Looks to be medium > heading towards medium well.

I prefer the color like this:

Does look like you put a good amount of seasoning on there though... A heavy salt and pepper is sooooo necessary. :pimp: Nice job for your first time.

i was going for medium rare but i went over by about 3 minutes, multitasking ftl..

but yeah, i was definity liberal with the salt and pepper.. it was sooooo good.

Back
Top Bottom