the thread about nothing...

TGIF

tumblr_m9om86spcX1ro8ysbo1_400.gif

tumblr_min0bkokJ71r79nqko1_500.gif

@xxpizzo

Re: Last night talking about human dogs...

My mans will straight up steal my spot if I'm not in there at bed time.

like a boss

someone turn it into a deal with it gif

what i bolded is awesome i feel like this generation of young kids dont know about the amazing board games we all had as young bucks, they to into the electronics. Sorry, trouble, Guess who. Good times

[COLOR=#red]Yea bro... I make the family and especially my son play board games and card games with me a lot. I have soooo many board games lol.

I'll usually call everyone once a month of so for a game night. Important to me people interact that way.

Just the other day:

[/COLOR]

family game night :pimp:

When I was a kid, the first time I got a dog, it was a Boston Terrier, so I put my finger in his butt hole because I didn't know what it was, and my pops was like hey you can't touch that, that's where they use the bathroom...

I was around 5 or 6. 

When I was a kid, the first time I got a dog, it was a Boston Terrier, so I put my finger in his butt hole because I didn't know what it was, and my pops was like hey you can't touch that, that's where they use the bathroom...

I was around 5 or 6. 

:rofl:

Out of school for 2 weeks, chickened out w/ a girl I like, and the job struggle is hard, not a bad week. Any tips on finding jobs? I also turn 18 in about 5 1/2 months.

Last edited:
Yeah they do that to make sure you have enough $$ in the account to pay... Basically assumes youre driving a Ford Excursion too.

Yeah they do that to make sure you have enough $$ in the account to pay... Basically assumes youre driving a Ford Excursion too.
Makes sense

I never paid attention because from the looks of it this isnt anything new and I usually pay outside.

The amount is nuts though

welp, someone wont be getting a gift until Monday
laugh.gif

I'm a bad person when it comes to presents. 

Idk what to get my nieces and nephew (my bros need to have more boys, five nieces and two nephews 
sick.gif

I'm just getting them a lot of candy.

I wanna get my family stuff but they're all on that I don't need anything flow. My pops at least gave me a hand, I got him two Stevie Nicks DVDs but my mom and grandma, idk if I'm even getting them anything this year. Might just buy a house plant or something.

I bought another pair of true blues on here for a pretty good price. I'm thinking about giving them to one of my friends since they're his unicorn and he just picked up a pair that's like 5/10 and these look fresher. I really don't need a second pair of true blues anyway--not one of those kicks that mean the world to me.

I should do a little toys for tots run as well. Pick up a couple of action figures or something.

Back
Top Bottom