the thread about nothing...

ohwell.gif
 yall got the ninja thread locked

I got my brother: The Miami Heat hat/crewneck, and the Heat Starter coat.  I aint even feel right puttin that ******** in my car

I got my dad a mini pool table, the Google Chromecast, some slippers and a polo hoody

[COLOR=#red]:lol: I don't blame you bruh...

Random... Anyone have recommendations on Laptops? I have an ASUS, maybe 2 years old and it has been shutting down randomly... at this point as soon as I boot up it shuts right down.

I've taken it in, changed the battery, changed the fan, had it completely erased, etc... Nothing seems to be working.

I'm at a point where if I put any more money into it then I just might as well get a new laptop...

So any suggestions? ($600-$1,200)...

edit: I use it 99% for media and music. something with a pretty screen and is fast. [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
dawg these british chicks are the most stuck up women i have ever encountered.....its like they go to club just to shoot down N's and insult them even before you even talk to em (not me, just in general) .......if yall ever get the chance to go clubbin here in england yall know what im talkin about

Am I the only one here who's not buying anyone a christmas gift? Well besides the secret santa with my class.

I don't get gifts for christmas either. I just make my mom a nice card.

Am I the only one here who's not buying anyone a christmas gift? Well besides the secret santa with my class.
I don't get gifts for christmas either. I just make my mom a nice card.

Nah bruh, me and my fam don't celebrate Christmas.

Last edited:
going through that 'finding-a-chill-spot-to-skate-struggle' right about naoh.

was watching Pawn Stars last night and they made Chumlee set up a christmas party and a SS (not sure if it was a new episode) but they had him dress up as santa. In the santa hat he had the names of all the workers and had them pick. Chumlee kept warning them not to share who they got. Towards the end of the show Rick, Corey nd Old Man decided to tell each other who they had and everyone single slip had Chumlees name on it. Chumlee didnt find out till the party when they decided to exchange gifts, Chumlee picked the first gift up and seen it read Rick. Chumlee had the most confused face on, he plays it off. He calls out the next gift and it was Coreys. Now this time his expression was HILARIOUS, Corey said why what were you expecting someone else ? Chumlee said nah, i just thought i would have received mines by now. They all started laughin me included. 

By far best episode i seen of it

laugh.gif
I don't blame you bruh...

Random... Anyone have recommendations on Laptops? I have an ASUS, maybe 2 years old and it has been shutting down randomly... at this point as soon as I boot up it shuts right down.

I've taken it in, changed the battery, changed the fan, had it completely erased, etc... Nothing seems to be working.

I'm at a point where if I put any more money into it then I just might as well get a new laptop...

So any suggestions? ($600-$1,200)...

edit: I use it 99% for media and music. something with a pretty screen and is fast.

dawg these british chicks are the most stuck up women i have ever encountered.....its like they go to club just to shoot down N's and insult them even before you even talk to em (not me, just in general) .......if yall ever get the chance to go clubbin here in england yall know what im talkin about

Seems like the love the American brother on IG.

I followed one, was goofing off and said some wild thirsty ****, next thing I know its like 5 more are following.

Back
Top Bottom