the thread about nothing...

what made you come to that realization beh? a thread or personal experience?
The fact that my 14 year old half sister is bugging my dad more for a 2nd retro taxi than I did for the OG's. I realize it's different now, but I also realize even in the difference, it's more like going with the group and buzzwords rather than actually liking the shoe. If she wanted stuff before, he would at least check with me to see what I can get. Not that I wanted these taxi's at all but the fact that a kid with no historical context thinks they're the greatest thing and doesn't appreciate them. But capitalism isn't loyal nor is it nostalgic (at least in a good way).

i gotcha.

even though theres a snowball chance in hell of buying a sneaker on release day on nikestore.  How's the procedure.  I pick the shoe, then they give me the hold on your in line for the sneaker.  Do I wait or do I close the windows and just pick the shoe again?
if you click your size, you'll be put in a line, try doing this with several browswers open and see where you get in first. Don't ever close the window unless it says timed out.

I don't think I could ever live with my brother 
laugh.gif

I'm soft when it comes to drinking. Just don't see the fun in it anymore. Feeling like crap. Give me the green any day over da booze.

I'm soft when it comes to drinking. Just don't see the fun in it anymore. Feeling like crap. Give me the green any day over da booze.

Smoking >>>>>>>>>>> drinking

Too much effort to drink.. i only do less than 10 times a year probably.. I burn 3 hunna 65 days doe :pimp:

Gotta be up at 10 :x .. well I snooze until 1036

My job opens at 11. When I first started i was getting there at 11..11 05.. 11 08 .. 11 12.. 11 15.. Got there at 11 23 the other day :nerd: .. Im a made man there so i aint worried bout nothin :lol:

^ lel I'm still up and this girl has been favoriting my tweets ever since she followed me back. It's time to lay down the law on this yambs.

I fingered the girl that my friend wants to settle with. I fingered her on the bench in high school.

watching 28 days later 
nthat.gif

such a rad movie but the ending killed it bad 
sick.gif

Last edited:
:wow:

So in driving some gettin road head from this bring tryna sorta get her to stop cuz I can't drive :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom