the thread about nothing...

If these release next year, instacop. And I've never bought a pair of jordans before lol

I said I would quit, not do something crazy :lol:

I talked to my pops tonight. Before I leave, he asks me "where can I get taxi's?" I almost laughed at him, but realized it was for my half sister. Apparently, she was asking for them. Without hesitation, I said "gone". He also forgot that he purchased taxi's waaaaaaaay back in 1996 for young beh for christmas also. I had to give him a quick lesson on quality vs. price since then. I also told him to save money, to buy a 7Y for her and not a men's 7. This was all after watching what happened this morning. Which was crazy. I got up to go to the bathroom at 7:30am and jumped on to test the process. It's never a good feeling during holiday releases. The way I see it, you can handle it two ways. Sadly, there are some that choose to not handle it so well.

Someone told me it was madness for the Gammas in NY yesterday, like all kinds of bad. Is that what you referring too? :nerd:

The f'ing sarcasm is on high this holiday.  At FedEx/Kinko's trying to ship a package.  Dude at the counter is just being a douche, about explain the shipping system, because I didn't know 2 day was express. Then telling me that shipping ground is 5 days because (I'm in MD, package is going to cal) they drive it in a truck, in his sarcastic yet courteous tone.  F' U BUDDY!!!!  Shipping this joint through Virginia horstens pony express.

my mother made some tasty *** al pastor tacos. i had like 5 
sick.gif
nthat.gif
Love Pastor 
nthat.gif

my mother made some tasty *** al pastor tacos. i had like 5 
sick.gif
nthat.gif
I love al pastor 
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

flavored vodka 
This man knows 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oxpenguin  
What's a good kind of flavored vodka? Is green apple Smirnoff good?
no vodka is ever good but my asian friend put on me on pinnacle whipped cream vodka and orange soda.

swear it tasted like these

07-wd0609-Ice-Cream-Truck-Treats-3.jpg

so bomb when its super cold.
I drank Pinnacle Whipped Cream a few moths ago kuz it as the only alcohol in the house that morning. Sometimes you just gotta drink what's there. But I'll never drink Jaeger, **** is beyond 
sick.gif

roll.gif

My brother was telling me I'm the only person that actually laughs out loud at stuff I read on the internet. Then I showed him what I was looking at n he started quoting other episodes.

I'm soft when it comes to drinking. Just don't see the fun in it anymore. Feeling like crap. Give me the green any day over da booze.

Smoking >>>>>>>>>>> drinking

Too much effort to drink.. i only do less than 10 times a year probably.. I burn 3 hunna 65 days doe
pimp.gif
Never. Drinking>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smoking

I fingered the girl that my friend wants to settle with. I fingered her on the bench in high school.

watching 28 days later 
nthat.gif

such a rad movie but the ending killed it bad 
sick.gif

Just say it once more for good luck.
Buried Grams yesterday. Hardest part was being a pallbearer. Drank a bottle of Maker's Mark n started playing King's Kup. Got the feels n went to the field at the school down the street n let it all out. I feel so much better today knowing she is finally at rest n I can put all of this behind me n move on to a better future with her in my memories.

But now it's time for Dosequis n nachos.

Originally Posted by oxpenguin  
What's a good kind of flavored vodka? Is green apple Smirnoff good?
no vodka is ever good but my asian friend put on me on pinnacle whipped cream vodka and orange soda.

swear it tasted like these

07-wd0609-Ice-Cream-Truck-Treats-3.jpg

so bomb when its super cold.
I drank Pinnacle Whipped Cream a few moths ago kuz it as the only alcohol in the house that morning. Sometimes you just gotta drink what's there. But I'll never drink Jaeger, **** is beyond 
sick.gif

Nonsense Jager is the kitties *******.

I don't but girls drinks at the bar. No point, some other dude can, maybe you'll like him...ill gladly take you to lunch or dinner, hell even a happy hour, but I ain't buying you no drinks at a crowded bar so you can hand it off to some other dude...I'm not showing out for you

I said I would quit, not do something crazy 
laugh.gif

I talked to my pops tonight. Before I leave, he asks me "where can I get taxi's?" I almost laughed at him, but realized it was for my half sister. Apparently, she was asking for them. Without hesitation, I said "gone". He also forgot that he purchased taxi's waaaaaaaay back in 1996 for young beh for christmas also. I had to give him a quick lesson on quality vs. price since then. I also told him to save money, to buy a 7Y for her and not a men's 7. This was all after watching what happened this morning. Which was crazy. I got up to go to the bathroom at 7:30am and jumped on to test the process. It's never a good feeling during holiday releases. The way I see it, you can handle it two ways. Sadly, there are some that choose to not handle it so well.
Someone told me it was madness for the Gammas in NY yesterday, like all kinds of bad. Is that what you referring too?
nerd.gif
I guess it was madness in the street. I wouldn't know, I wasn't out there nor was I interested. But I was more referring to the story I told.

Started buying Jordan's in 2002, stopped in 2008.
smokin.gif

Good morning guys
happy.gif

Christmas Eve Eve Eve
nthat.gif
That early start...
nthat.gif

If these release next year, instacop. And I've never bought a pair of jordans before lol
those are just trying to copy the gammas just all white. trash.

i'm just kidding so don't get all butthurt :smile:
The blacked out text....I was about to respond 
laugh.gif

Those albino spacejams are dope

Back
Top Bottom