the thread about nothing...

Grats on the kid Ray Ray

Everytime I play ball now, I get shin splints.... It must be from me being so damn outta basketball shape 

tried to scam a scammer today.

he ended up knowing i was tryna scam him so he didnt conttact me anymore.

Pabs took it way back :lol:

ibjVb5h6LdShL5.jpg

I've been meaning to get started with watching this show for a min. I'm slacking with this ish.
I'm the complete opposite. I always felt blondes were overrated. Black hair>Brunettes>Blondes.
Blondes tease, brunettes please

I don't "go out" so this is a serious question, why do some bars have dress codes??? Is it that serious??

they either believe that it makes there place more classy or they think that it is a deterrent for riff raff and not the boy that done shook dice with larry bird in barcelona.

edit:
just noticed my post count is back to normal.

Last edited:
Pretty stupid lol my girls birthday is on Saturday and we're going out, so i just wasn't sure what would be safe to wear

Pretty stupid lol my girls birthday is on Saturday and we're going out, so i just wasn't sure what would be safe to wear

most places mean no hats, jerseys, hoodies, timbs or sneakers. you can usually get around that if you are dressed "fashionably" or look like you ballin'. but if you want to play it safe, call up the spot and ask.

Last edited:

my boy Kevin from boot camp, i thought this was hilarious

SON:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I had to rep you for this.

I ******g hate acne.

:smh: >:
Word. I know what causes me to break out too. Oily snacks. I eat like 3 packs of Oreos a year and theyre my favorite cause I'm so concerned with keeping my skin clear above all else :smh:

^gray = the threads youve posted on

please rep
Repped

Congrats to the dude who's about to be a father. :nthat:
This.

Cant wait to see this box about nothing. 6 Rings MJ dont forget to hold it down with the pics

Back
Top Bottom