the thread about nothing...

abc d ef g h i jklmno p q rs tuv w x y and z

please wont you come spend the night with me

liky liky blh

Literally just finished season 2 of GoT
What....The.....? What do the horn signals mean again? 1 for friend, 2 for foe, and 3 for wildlings right? It will be interesting to see how they fight those zombies while fighting wars with the other kingdoms. I enjoyed GoT. The dialogue is superb, but the action is pretty lame. The dopest action scene was when Tyiron's homie blew up those ships with a single arrow. I strongly dislike any thing that had to do with calessi. Her storyline was lame as lame. I was hoping that Stark's youngest daughter would go learn swordsmanship with that shape shifter dude so she could actually defend herself. Does a whole season cover one book? Thanks to the people who recommended GoT. It gets a 4/5 from me.

1 means brother of the nights watch
2 means wildlings
3 means white walkers

the shows arent in a one season one book format, season 1 is parts of book 1& 2, season 2 is parts of books 2&3. GoT is the first series/show that i have ever read the books prior to/while watching the show and it has made the experience 100X better, holler @ me if you need em. and not to spoil anything but the books update aryas story. i cant stand stannis baratheon.

Last edited:
KDAubert1147702.jpg

Probably from the rep thread. I've also repped a bunch of people.

and the Supreme Dunk thread and the LC/PC subforum.

Last edited:
Went to see the TDKR today. After the film was over I walked outside looked up and saw police chopper then I start to look around and noticed squad cars everywhere. It was trippy. 

edit:... using the add image thing right? not getting it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom