the thread about nothing...

even tho im sure them guys are dancing to some techno, that lil b vid is comedy

Last edited:

Sheesh.

I come to this thread for good times, not seeing some mutiliated body at a crash site.

Party foul.

Some dude at the Young Buck IRS Auction bought a hard drive for 3K thinking it had Buck's unreleased music, Only to find out the IRS had cleared it before auctioning it. :x :lol: :rofl: :smh:

what do cats eat? there's a stray cat stationed on my porch so i threw 2 pieces of whole wheat and ninja left it there.

My twenty something year old neighbors act like ten year old kids - it's July 26th and they are still lighting up fireworks every night.

Literally just finished season 2 of GoT
What....The.....? What do the horn signals mean again? 1 for friend, 2 for foe, and 3 for wildlings right? It will be interesting to see how they fight those zombies while fighting wars with the other kingdoms. I enjoyed GoT. The dialogue is superb, but the action is pretty lame. The dopest action scene was when Tyiron's homie blew up those ships with a single arrow. I strongly dislike any thing that had to do with calessi. Her storyline was lame as lame. I was hoping that Stark's youngest daughter would go learn swordsmanship with that shape shifter dude so she could actually defend herself. Does a whole season cover one book? Thanks to the people who recommended GoT. It gets a 4/5 from me.

Back
Top Bottom