Sorry bros

Didnt eem know it

i3tV2dEAUJ2en.JPG

Sorry bros

Didnt eem know it

july! july-er!

Mike LAWLry

If I was only paying attention in '99....:smh:

Only thing i paid attention to in 99' not going to 1st period, house parties and girls in the junior class
At least I got the assist on the  200,000th post :nthat:

I had a job in '99. Went to the mall a lot and apparently didn't spend enough time in Footlocker or Footaction.

What was going down there :nerd:

Sorry bros

Didnt eem know it
july! july-er!
Mike LAWLry

If I was only paying attention in '99....
mean.gif

Only thing i paid attention to in 99' not going to 1st period, house parties and girls in the junior class
At least I got the assist on the  200,000th post 
nthat.gif

I had a job in '99. Went to the mall a lot and apparently didn't spend enough time in Footlocker or Footaction.
What was going down there
nerd.gif
IV's, V's, and VI's the year after. I should have paid attention and I had money to burn. At $125? Why not 
laugh.gif

I wanna work at Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, etc.
How old are you?

I found a skate spot today that I was searching for since before I took my five year break from skating, it was magical bros 
nthat.gif

Oh ok I gotcha :lol:

I was broke in 99'

If i had change leftover from lunch to get an after school snack, I felt like I was doing it

17, 18 February 1st.

Decent gig for you.

But unless you know someone, you ain't getting hired.
The one at my local mall, the manager knows my cousin who used to work there, and a few coworkers. She told me that if I ever needed a job, she would put in good word. Also a high school friend of mine works there. I thank my cousin cause she worked at both Kids Footlocker and Footlocker. Also a couple of the workers know her older brother since he's been going to that mall since early 2000 for pick ups.

Damn one last final tomorrow. Am I the only one still taking finals? Smh. Haven't been able to study because my head is on other things. I'm on graduation mode, but have to pass this one last finance exam.

Wish me luck guys, I need it. |I

The one at my local mall, the manager knows my cousin who used to work there, and a few coworkers. She told me that if I ever needed a job, she would put in good word. Also a high school friend of mine works there. I thank my cousin cause she worked at both Kids Footlocker and Footlocker. Also a couple of the workers know her older brother since he's been going to that mall since early 2000 for pick ups.

Try it.

I managed a footlocker for 2 years.

I only hired pretty girls and dudes that came thru recommendation or didn't like sneakers.
I'm waiting until I get my license so that I'll have a reliable source of transportation (my car is sitting in the driveway), but I'm not that big on sneakers. I mean I have the knowledge of what people like, or what they're interested in. The only shoes I really care about are foamposites.

You guys ever heard of this chick called Lorde? She has this song out that all these emotional girls are playing on my newsfeed. Just saw a performance she did, she's definitely on some heavy doses of X.

You guys ever heard of this chick called Lorde? She has this song out that all these emotional girls are playing on my newsfeed. Just saw a performance she did, she's definitely on some heavy doses of X.

she dating an asian dude and they getting a lot of flack for it

she dating an asian dude and they getting a lot of flack for it
That dude has to be putting up with a lot of that stuff. I can't handle those weird movements she's doing. :lol:

Damn one last final tomorrow. Am I the only one still taking finals? Smh. Haven't been able to study because my head is on other things. I'm on graduation mode, but have to pass this one last finance exam.

Wish me luck guys, I need it. |I

good luck.

finished finals the almost two weeks ago.

Wish me luck guys, I need it.
tired.gif
that do or die final 
sick.gif

good luck, eat some grapes before taking it.

Back
Top Bottom