the thread about nothing...

Morning guys :frown:

Suffering from bad exhaustion and dehydration :frown:

Hope it gets better soon :frown:

Couldn't sleep at all and was vomiting last night. It's so upsetting because were doing Christmas with my side of the family tonight and I've been SO excited about it for so long.

Feel better man. Thanks @JJ Watt for the suggestion. Some good laughs

Dang.

I missed pg 1000
Damn how many replies per page do you have yours set to?

I'm on page 6670 or some ****. 
laugh.gif

I kept it at 20 too when we switched boards but I got tired of doing da math  when people edit titles to "update on page xx" 
tired.gif

30 post per page outchea. When I tell people about posts I just use post numebr now instead of page number.

[/quote]
gave my boy the vagfax about this girl hes interested in, and he went and told her |I

:lol: :lol: :lol:

slap that man, mane.

Wow... He shouldn't be your boy unless he willingly takes a swift kick to the balls.

My dad came back from Detroit, said it was horrible. :lol:

:rofl:

I really miss 1999 :frown:

morning guys

tumblr_my8ikun1aL1qdlh1io1_400.gif

doing it right.

[COLOR=#red]Morning folks... tried the multiple quote... didn't work out too well. But I missed the weekend.

****** Dolphins.

Should win my Super Bowl.

Christmas is right around the corner. Looking forward to being with my and my girl's family. Seeing everyone open their presents and eating some great grub.

How was everyone's weekend?[/COLOR]

Back home from school, and I don't have to work this holiday! 

btw I'm posting for the lulz. anybody here know who Brooklyn rapper Uncle Murda is? Here he is, promoting a local pawn shop.

roll.gif

Morning folks... tried the multiple quote... didn't work out too well. But I missed the weekend.

****** Dolphins.

Christmas is right around the corner. Looking forward to being with my and my girl's family. Seeing everyone open their presents and eating some great grub.

How was everyone's weekend?
Weekend was cool. What was in 1994? 
nerd.gif

I will check that Uncle Murda clip when I get home. Might be interesting. 

Morning folks... tried the multiple quote... didn't work out too well. But I missed the weekend.

****** Dolphins.

I started Ryan Tannehill over Andy Dalton.  So **** you and **** your super bowl

My boy got chlamydia .....from the same girl ...... twice

and he said he'd do it again :lol:

said its worth it because you can just take some medication and its gone in 2 weeks

It's actually crazy how quickly I feel the need to poop after having a cup of coffee. Every. Single. Time.

Last edited:

****** Dolphins.

Weekend was cool. What was in 1994? :nerd:

I will check that Uncle Murda clip when I get home. Might be interesting. 
[COLOR=#red]
I was just 8 and hitting my stride.

Wrestling was bigger then ever for me. 2pac and Outkast were my background music.

I wanted to be Dan Marino... I won two championships for baseball that year. (Babe Ruth and Traveling Team)

I meant to put 90s in general though.[/COLOR]

My boy got chlamydia .....from the same girl ...... twice

and he said he'd do it again
laugh.gif

said its worth it because you can just take some medication and its gone in 2 weeks
I've had it twice, and no its not worth it at all.  wtf is wrong with people smh

No work until Friday either :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .. I normally have M/T/TH off and work Wed, but Christmas is on Wednesday this year :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom