the thread about nothing...

who is Lorde???

Lorde++PNG.jpg

Oh ok I gotcha :lol:

I was broke in 99'

If i had change leftover from lunch to get an after school snack, I felt like I was doing it
I was the only one of my boys who had a job and a debit card. I wish I had a time machine.

I didnt get any of that till a few years later :lol: my priorities in HS were not on point

I just found out who Lorde was this past week

Damn Im old
She's 17 going on 40, she looks like she's a grown *** woman.

Yeah

I was expecting better compared to her voice tbh

Some of Tyler the Creators tweets are straight comedy. Dude really said "MY CAR IS IN NEED FOR SPEED AND FORZA OMG I AM SO HAPPY TO PLAY WITH MY OWN S_" which he then furthered by saying "I BOUGHT MINE IN FULL NO PAYMENTS AT ALL, I WONDER IF THESE RICH DUDES IN RARRIS AND AUDIS ARE MAKING PAYMENTS HHMMMMM" :rofl:

Morning guys :frown:

Suffering from bad exhaustion and dehydration :frown:

Hope it gets better soon :frown:

Couldn't sleep at all and was vomiting last night. It's so upsetting because were doing Christmas with my side of the family tonight and I've been SO excited about it for so long.

i have the IFC channel ? i never knew that
one of the few channels I watch
smokin.gif
I'm seriously considering giving cable the boot. It's not worth it at all anymore. 
Apple commercial always gotta be extra dramatic with the feels
I have no clue. For some reason Apple's hypnosis doesn't register with my brain 
laugh.gif

Morning guys
frown.gif

Suffering from bad exhaustion and dehydration
frown.gif

Hope it gets better soon
frown.gif

Couldn't sleep at all and was vomiting last night. It's so upsetting because were doing Christmas with my side of the family tonight and I've been SO excited about it for so long.
Good morning man. I hope you feel better.
The holidays are whatever to me
There is a festivus party somewhere for you and Antidope 
laugh.gif

Currently deployed to the middle east, barely get on here since restarting my profile.. but as always LULz are provided. Important during times like these + holidays. Thanks guise ^_^
Stay safe out there my man. I wish you safety and sound mind and I want you to come back to your loved ones as you left them. Thanks for your service and happy holidays fam.

Back
Top Bottom