the thread about nothing...

Steezy wild af... 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Yea I know... But I just hate if I miss out then i would have to resort to resell price
I stopped resorting to resell prices a LONG time ago. F jordans. I switched to 95s and penny's... Sneak game is ruined IMO. Any 11 that ain't Columbia/bread/concord/spacejam ill pass Gammas look fake as a mug.

[COLOR=#red]I just read the last few pages... I am in tears over here...[/COLOR]

Yea I know... But I just hate if I miss out then i would have to resort to resell price
I stopped resorting to resell prices a LONG time ago. F jordans. I switched to 95s and penny's... Sneak game is ruined IMO. Any 11 that ain't Columbia/bread/concord/spacejam ill pass Gammas look fake as a mug.

[COLOR=#red]I hate that it came to the Kobes side of things... all the preludes and things got snatched up quick. Bots... Resellers... just sucks.[/COLOR]

Dudes got the PYG thread locked :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Matter of time

@bay1591

don't ever stress about shoes. Once you buy em and look at em down the road, you realize it really wasn't worth it. The thrill of the chase > the actual shoe.

Yea I know... But I just hate if I miss out then would have to resort to resell price
Just a quick question, have you ever held or owned a pair?

Of 1s...yes... I have the 2013 royals, black toes and shadows...I also had 1994 Chicago s but sold those

never tried eggnog, I imagine it tastes like blended egg 
sick.gif

and pizza was my once favorite food but now I'm starting to hate it, seriously hate it.

Back
Top Bottom