the thread about nothing...

Morning folks... tried the multiple quote... didn't work out too well. But I missed the weekend.

****** Dolphins.

Should win my Super Bowl.

Christmas is right around the corner. Looking forward to being with my and my girl's family. Seeing everyone open their presents and eating some great grub.

How was everyone's weekend?

I started Ryan Tannehill over Andy Dalton.  So **** you and **** your super bowl
[COLOR=#red]
I'm in 2 super bowls... I started Tanny in one of the bowls I'm in... so I feel your pain.

But that's the league that nothing is on the line, soooooo oh well.

The important one, I'm winning...[/COLOR]

My boy got chlamydia .....from the same girl ...... twice

and he said he'd do it again
laugh.gif

said its worth it because you can just take some medication and its gone in 2 weeks
That is what you call, the Ol' Dirty Bastard 
laugh.gif
. We live in such different times man. Why would you admit it, and be proud to go back and do it again? IMO, that's worse than simping. 

@im that one  ok, I see you.
nthat.gif

The past few days I've received nothing but bad news I'm sure more is to come when I get back to bmore and I'm over like :pimp: everything happens for a reason so it don't even matter

The new intern has been using my desk ever since she started. I got here a little earlier so that I could reclaim it.

The look when she saw the desk was taken. :lol:

It's actually crazy how quickly I feel the need to poop after having a cup of coffee. Every. Single. Time.

Try hot tea. Its the same deal only with taking a wiz.....probably used the bathroom 8-10 x this morning. Trying to cut out coffee entirely. Water and Tea. SMH

It's actually crazy how quickly I feel the need to poop after having a cup of coffee. Every. Single. Time.

Try hot tea. Its the same deal only with taking a wiz.....probably used the bathroom 8-10 x this morning. Trying to cut out coffee entirely. Water and Tea. SMH
[COLOR=#red]
Why not just go decaf? Nothin wrong with poopin.

Coffee is good for you, black coffee anyways. Not Starbucks triple soy latte at 180 degree with 4% buttermilk dehydrated foam with a lemon twist.[/COLOR]

Had Eggnog for the first time ever last night :pimp: . The taste (weirdly) reminded me of the endings of a milkshake lol.

i need christmas eve and christmas to get here, so i can go out and enjoy myself instead of stressing over this damb shoe 
mean.gif
  it's sad when a grown man stresses over a shoe 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

i need christmas eve and christmas to get here, so i can go out and enjoy myself instead of stressing over this damb shoe 
mean.gif
  it's sad when a grown man stresses over a shoe 
laugh.gif

It'll come, relax. I used to be that way until I realized it wouldn't be worn for 6 months minimum. 

Had Eggnog for the first time ever last night
pimp.gif
. The taste (weirdly) reminded me of the endings of a milkshake lol.
I'm about to blow everyones mind, but EGGNOG IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! I dont understand how something so great can be born from something so vile

EGGS :x

This girl is obviously mad. How you gonna work here for less than a week and expect a desk.
[COLOR=#red]
Because she is a woman... entitlement. (Mostly).

Not a huge fan of eggnog, too thick for me. Not a fan of dairy in general though.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]If any NTers are in the bay area, first round is on me.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

pimp.gif
I'm about to blow everyones mind, but EGGNOG IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! I dont understand how something so great can be born from something so vile

EGGS
sick.gif
My supervisor's daughter made some cupcakes with eggnog frosting

had me like

pimp.gif

EGGS
sick.gif
My supervisor's daughter made some cupcakes with eggnog frosting

had me like
Those pics......
roll.gif

@Antidope   that post on Egg Nogg is hilarious 
laugh.gif

[h2]It Looks Like A Crazy Guy Just Walking Around In The Snow. Then You Zoom Out And.. Whoa.[/h2]
December 23, 2013Stories

It’s possible you’ve never heard of Simon Beck, but after today, you won’t be able to forget him or his wintry works of art. Simon is an artist  and is most well-known for making incredibly delicate and detailed art in the snow, just by walking over a fresh snowfall. Heliterally  walks miles in the snow to create these pieces. And the part that blows our minds? He could spend hours upon hours creating one design, just to have it be covered by snowfall or blown away by the next day. But he still makes them.

Simon walks over layers of fresh snow in special shoes to create his mind-boggling art.

Simon Beck

He can easily walk for miles just to create one design.

Simon Beck

CAREFULLY walking.

Simon Beck

But the results are worth all of the effort. In fact, they are mesmerizing.

Simon Beck

The most interesting thing about this art, though, is Simon creates it knowing it could be gone the very next day.

Simon Beck

These delicate patterns were created in the beautiful Savoie Valley in France, overlooking Mont Blanc.

Simon Beck

Simon found spaces in between lodges and mountains at the Les Arcs ski resort to create his masterpieces.

Simon Beck

He creates large, mathematical patterns that have different effects when viewed from different angles.

Simon Beck

At different times during the day, his creations will look different.

Simon Beck

It’s just hard to believe that he spends countless hours making these…

Simon Beck

Only to know that they will be gone from this world within a matter of hours or days.

Back
Top Bottom